Having holidays in UK cancelled as you’re from....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never heard of it happening but was taking to someone earlier today who posts on here and they said it was common knowledge that it happens and someone was turned away from lakes for being from Sunderland.
I don’t believe them.
just read an article from Cornwall tourism

if you are tier 2 and 3 you arent wlecome here

fk em ! Hope people remember those words

Me too, it might be quiet for a change.
Loads of places only exist at all to serve tourists . Very shortsighted .They want to compete with Europe ,they have no chance
Aye I’ve seen that where the bloke was telling hotels to cancel bookings. I doubt hotels would turn business away in this climate tbf.
if they have any sense .We're still talking very small % of chance of getting anything

Last edited:
It was me. The ex wife and kids had a cabin booked for half term and had it cancelled cos they were from Sunderland. Might not have been the lakes though, I’m trying to find out.

We're the Welsh trying to turn people away from high risk areas?
It might have been a half arsed story in the news about a week ago, but maybe that's where the seed of the idea came from?

Last edited:
It might have been a half arsed story in the news about a week ago, but maybe that's where the seed of the idea came from?
It was the fact the welsh couldnt visit a welsh caravan park but english could

I had no bother going to high risk areas of Wales from Sunderland few weeks back. The way they were going on about it on radio I was expecting checkpoints :lol:

Ok. Give me a few minutes I’ll write up a list.
@Kevj It's a long list. I can't remember most of them but I'll have a go:

Emseab
Deathtrooper
Thrasher
Sex
The Catsons
Butzke
Berghain
Overkill
Iniki
West4thandjane
Smushball
Desert dweller
Pink
Too much grey
Gil gunderson

there will be more I imagine but can’t remember them.

I reckon it’s @Dave Herbal me. Do you think it is @Napoleon Dynamite ?
It's mad how I've really liked and f***ing hated your previous accounts:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back