Having a bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

My one vice! We have a massive roll top bath that is the only bath I've ever been able to lie down in and have feet and head under the water. Most nights, take a beer and a book lock the door and get half an hour's peace

Love a good bath me. Normally shower twice a day but every now and then you can't beat just lying in a scadding hot bath and soaking the days woes away.:cool:
2 showers a day? Isn't that really bad for you?

I love the idea of baths, then I remember the reality is that half of my body isn't under water at any time, so they are crap.

2 showers a day? Isn't that really bad for you?

I love the idea of baths, then I remember the reality is that half of my body isn't under water at any time, so they are crap.
Well it's either that or ending up stinking of horse. Have a shower when I wake up then one when I get back from the stables.

No side effects just yet.

My Granda gets in the bath and starts running the hot water. By the time he comes out he is red raw, dunno how he does it.
And you watch ? weird

Grew up with no bathroom,just one sink in the house so use to lick myself clean like a cat
Need a bath when you're an athlete like me,soak the limbs

Last edited:
love a nice soak in the bath with a lush bath bomb thrown in !
A shower is great most times but nothing beats a nice warm bath when you're not feeling very well and you're full of aches and pains .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back