Having a bath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love a good bath me. Normally shower twice a day but every now and then you can't beat just lying in a scadding hot bath and soaking the days woes away.:cool:

I like a shower on a morning, shower on a night, I have 2 baths in my home and never use any of them, including a spa bath.

Quite enjoy it the odd time I have one but always end up stressed as i need to have it piping hot.

Walk in shower is all you need :cool:

I sometimes have a nice bottle of red whilst partaking in a long bath. Can't beat it imo. Big bowl of crisps n'arl.

Can't have a bath without having lots and lots of bubbles...trouble is my tabby likes to sit on the side of the bath and swipe them. Then he just sits and watches me. I can't decide if he's a pervert for watching, or I'm a pervert for letting him. Bit of both, probably. :lol:

Love a good bath me. Normally shower twice a day but every now and then you can't beat just lying in a scadding hot bath and soaking the days woes away.:cool:

Twice a day!!!

Can you not reach around to wipe or sommit ?

Have to run the shower-head around your hoop ?

On the odd occasion that I have a bath, I get into the bath and think "Right, I'm in the bath, it's quite warm but it's not that comfortable" so I get out of the bath. Not a fan of baths!

In previous house used to enjoy a shower bath

Fill the bath with the over hanging shower head, lovely relaxing with some tunes and an occasional bottle of beer :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back