• Had your second jab

Votes: 77 10.4%
  • Had your third jab (see jcvi info)

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • Had first jab, won't have any more

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Had second jab, won't have any more

Votes: 54 7.3%
  • Had third jab, won't have any more (see jcvi info)

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Had booster, won't have any more

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Had booster, will consider new information before any more jabs

Votes: 75 10.2%
  • Had booster, happy to continue with any further jabs offered

Votes: 393 53.3%
  • Never had a jab, dont believe in them

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • Never had a jab, couldn't really be bothered

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Will only get a jab(s) if not having one impacts on my lifestyle

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Will have booster if offered to my category/age group

Votes: 43 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had my booster booked last week and then cancelled as they had no AZ (I can’t have Pfizer due to the allergen flag on it)

Ended up testing positive anyway so not sure what to do for the best, I know I need to wait another month now but do I need a 3rd since I’ll be developing my own antibodies post infection?

I had my booster booked last week and then cancelled as they had no AZ (I can’t have Pfizer due to the allergen flag on it)

Ended up testing positive anyway so not sure what to do for the best, I know I need to wait another month now but do I need a 3rd since I’ll be developing my own antibodies post infection?
If I were you, assuming you suffer nothing worse than mild illness from covid I'd be tempted to leave it six months then see how things are come the spring. As you say you should be bursting with antibodies for a while yet.

Had 2nd in May so I should be due the booster, only thing is, I currently have c-19 thankfully a very mild version which I'm putting down to being vaxed.
So with that in mind, once it's cleared, will I need the booster?

Had 2nd in May so I should be due the booster, only thing is, I currently have c-19 thankfully a very mild version which I'm putting down to being vaxed.
So with that in mind, once it's cleared, will I need the booster?
Traditional thinking says no. 20's thinking says yes, stop being a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, antivaxxering Trump supporter.

179 Days since my 2nd Jab, I'm checking the NHS website every couple of days to see when I can get my booster, I got a notification earlier on the APP telling me I have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, it's not the one telling me to book a test, just the one from Google
I do feel a cold coming on

full

Got mine booked for Centre of Life for Thursday lunchtime
it has to be the place to go if you want to live :D
I'm going to see if I can get Tetanus and Rabies jabs at the same time what with it being in a 3rd World Toon.

Had my second in Feb so felt a little concerned as booster roll out here has been slow but got my email and booster booked for next week

Had my third jab this afternoon and will have a booster in six months time.

My daughter is booked in for her first one next week and will get her second one at the beginning of January.
Why does your daughter need a second one becs?
I thought kids only got one jab but a few days ago my son got a letter saying he needs two, he has already had his first. He has autism and dyspraxia but they don’t affect his health so seems strange he needs to have two.

Back