Have we a full XI on here ?

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I played a comeback game for a works side years ago. Opened the bowling and for the first ball I tore in looking to to deliver my long lost medium quick off swing. Unfortunately, after release of the ball and as my arm swung round I contrived to get my thumb caught in my tracky bottoms pocket, leaving me in a face down heap between the stumps. So.....if cricket teams now have a clown, I'm in!

Haven’t played with a proper ball ever since I moved to the US half a lifetime ago but still do the occasional tape ball. Bowled a decent googly at one point, even managed to land it on a length 35.37% of the time. Now it’s just swing hard at the ball and blame the lack of contact on the glasses i always ‘forget to bring’. I guess that’s me batting at #3 and keeping wicket then?

He has got me there mind. Look at that percentage - I haven't got one...

Smb cc came about like this. The inaugural meeting was at wearmouth cc on a red hot Sunday, which Darren Bent scored for spurs to beat nufc 1-0

Just want to say, this is a fun thread and is not serious about setting up an actual team to play.

Reactions: Esh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back