7 mainze
8 ageing trundler
9 paddy odors
10 Johnny jarman
11 chelt Mackem

Scorer dads army

Drinks attendant me

@CollingwoodFTM if the eyes are sorted you are in at 5
The eyes just about work, it’s the rest of the body. 5 will do for me if it is a test match game. If it is a 20 20, I should be down the order and bowling the last 4 with my eclectic mix of length, line and speed. I’m pretty useful at the apres cricket.

The team is now complete

Who to be captain in the first test v Australia?

Retired 3 years ago but FWIW I would bat at 11, be 0 not out at the end of the innings and take 3-22 with my mystery off spin

This is just a fun thread and in no way an invitation to play games

That was done a few years back and littletown had the benefit

Made a comeback last year for 1 game after 15 years of not playing. Batted at number 8... we only had 8. Slogged 2 overs for 1 not out. The cricket ball moves unlike the golf ball. Can here the IPL calling. My 25 years of DSL off spin was not required. Had to buy some trousers as my sons didnt fit!! Think this qualifies me for the 2nd/3rd eleven.

Made a comeback last year for 1 game after 15 years of not playing. Batted at number 8... we only had 8. Slogged 2 overs for 1 not out. The cricket ball moves unlike the golf ball. Can here the IPL calling. My 25 years of DSL off spin was not required. Had to buy some trousers as my sons didnt fit!! Think this qualifies me for the 2nd/3rd eleven.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haven’t played with a proper ball ever since I moved to the US half a lifetime ago but still do the occasional tape ball. Bowled a decent googly at one point, even managed to land it on a length 35.37% of the time. Now it’s just swing hard at the ball and blame the lack of contact on the glasses i always ‘forget to bring’. I guess that’s me batting at #3 and keeping wicket then?

Back