Has to be a loose fit

I see square toed shoes are making a comeback to 'elevate' the wide cut trouser. It's like the most tasteless trends of the 70s are coming back, just need the pear drop collar and stacked heel for the full house.

Lost 4 and a half stone in the last year, down to 13 stone now. I think the really tight jeans look a bit daft so I'll stick to normal ones but tbh, now that I'm not ashamed of my weight, I quite like a slightly snugger fitting tshirt or polo shirt. Previously I had to buy ones that look like a tent so I feel good wearing ones that make it obvious I'm not fat as fuck any more

It's wild how different sizes can be, I can go from a medium all the way to a XL or the footy tops that I like to be a bit baggy XXL. Sizes of gear is all over the place and that's before you start to get into slim fit stuff.
This. Standard sizing would be a f***ing godsend in the world of this line shopping.

It's wild how different sizes can be, I can go from a medium all the way to a XL or the footy tops that I like to be a bit baggy XXL. Sizes of gear is all over the place and that's before you start to get into slim fit stuff.

I bought a shirt just before Christmas which was stated to be a large as I wanted to wear it open over a tee shirt. It just about fits my fifteen year old and he is like a rake.

I bought a shirt just before Christmas which was stated to be a large as I wanted to wear it open over a tee shirt. It just about fits my fifteen year old and he is like a rake.
Aye it's crazy man, it makes buying stuff online harder. It's why I tend to stick to brands I know how they're going to fit safest the fart on sending back. I've noticed stuff like over shirts are the worst got a Hugo boss one that's a medium and is almost perfect fit then got a ted baker one that's an XL that fits the same as the medium. Makes no sense.

Aye it's crazy man, it makes buying stuff online harder. It's why I tend to stick to brands I know how they're going to fit safest the fart on sending back. I've noticed stuff like over shirts are the worst got a Hugo boss one that's a medium and is almost perfect fit then got a ted baker one that's an XL that fits the same as the medium. Makes no sense.

I’m terrible for buying stuff online. I’ve got a load that I need to sell on that is either too big or too small despite ordering what should essentially be the same size.

It’s weird. They could just use chest or collar size using a measure that anyone can do instead of masking things with small, medium and large etc.

The masculinity on here is so fraught it’s unbelievable. Tight or loose clothing ffs. :lol:
When the renowned fashion icon that is shaun William ryder speaks you sit up and pay attention. That bloke has spoke gospel all his life, no matter how inebriated he was. He's some Jeff Banks 😉😂
It’s weird. They could just use chest or collar size using a measure that anyone can do instead of masking things with small, medium and large etc.
Footy tops are the worst man. They think the normal working bloke in the street is built like Mo Salah?

Yeah chest size or I noticed pit to pit being used which is essentially chest size as you just double it and get chest size. That way your at least dealing with facts, although even then I'm normally a strange in-between size of about a 41 chest which means I've gotta risk things as they go in 2 inch increments normally an inch either way can make a world of difference so an ex once told me 😜

When the renowned fashion icon that is shaun William ryder speaks you sit up and pay attention. That bloke has spoke gospel all his life, no matter how inebriated he was. He's some Jeff Banks 😉😂

Footy tops are the worst man. They think the normal working bloke in the street is built like Mo Salah?
Remember Shaun wearing this class Armani cord shirt on totp oneon Thursday. I thought that looks good so nipped to West One early on Saturday didn't have me size . So hopped on the train to Reporter
to see if they had one no luck! . Gutted i was

Imagine looking at other blokes judging them the way they look. Or being worried about what other blokes think of the way you look. My mind boggles.
Normally madri drinking, scarf wearing, ex catholic school pupils, in debt more than they should be with a wife they are still trying to impress.

Now the nice weather’s here I’m back in my shorts and won’t be wearing any sort of trouser until October.

Can’t believe anyone is still wearing skinny jeans in 2024 like.

The variation in sizing between brands is insane. I have some tops which are a medium and others an XXL. Ted Baker is one of the worst for being small fitting as is Superdry.

Now the nice weather’s here I’m back in my shorts and won’t be wearing any sort of trouser until October.

Can’t believe anyone is still wearing skinny jeans in 2024 like.
I can't go back to straight leg jeans it feels like I'm wearing 70s flares. Slim and certain brands of skinny while I've still got the figure to pull them off anyway 😂

Back