Has to be a loose fit

In the words of the immortal Shaun Ryder. There’s nothing worse than seeing a bloke in tight clothes is there? Even worse if they’re carrying a bit timber yet still I see people out and about looking like a sea cucumber wrapped in cling film.
I don't wear the spray on jeans but I do like a more close fit of a slim or certain brands skinny jeans that fit more like a tighter slim than a skinny. Agree mind if your on the bigger side your not doing yourself any favours by squeezing into spray on or super skinny jeans. I tend to look after myself and got some nice legs and arse so don't mind the more slimmer fitting jeans. Tops on the other hand I'd never wear titty tight.

I couldn’t wear skinny jeans, my arse is too big. Slim fit are about right for my build though. I’d look ridiculous in loose fitting clothes.

In the words of the immortal Shaun Ryder. There’s nothing worse than seeing a bloke in tight clothes is there? Even worse if they’re carrying a bit timber yet still I see people out and about looking like a sea cucumber wrapped in cling film.
If you are in good shape why would you want to hide it by dressing the same as someone who could do with losing a few stone and hiding yourself behind baggy tops and bottoms?

Always had canny legs and a middle aged waist a decent belt sorts
Looking back I dressed in oversize clothes for about 10 years,then we hit the period where everyone chucked the sizing we've used for centuries in the bin and you had to order xxl for large etc

Always had canny legs and a middle aged waist a decent belt sorts
Looking back I dressed in oversize clothes for about 10 years,then we hit the period where everyone chucked the sizing we've used for centuries in the bin and you had to order xxl for large etc
It's wild how different sizes can be, I can go from a medium all the way to a XL or the footy tops that I like to be a bit baggy XXL. Sizes of gear is all over the place and that's before you start to get into slim fit stuff.

I don't wear the spray on jeans but I do like a more close fit of a slim or certain brands skinny jeans that fit more like a tighter slim than a skinny. Agree mind if your on the bigger side your not doing yourself any favours by squeezing into spray on or super skinny jeans. I tend to look after myself and got some nice legs and arse so don't mind the more slimmer fitting jeans. Tops on the other hand I'd never wear titty tight.

My Mrs. is always taking the piss out of English blokes for it. Poured into their skinny jeans and too small shirts.

Must admit i was guilty of it in the early 00s. I was rail thin though.

501 is as slim as I’ll go these days.

Back