Has to be a loose fit

Tend to wear jeans that are slim but look somewhere between skinny/slim so not Russell Brand style. Looks good with a decent t.shirt or polo. I wear designer clobber but hate it when you see people who have the brands name across the front, back etc. Free advertising and tends to be the bottom end of the brands range. Think last time I did wear anything like that was Naf naf around '91 or something.

In the words of the immortal Shaun Ryder. There’s nothing worse than seeing a bloke in tight clothes is there? Even worse if they’re carrying a bit timber yet still I see people out and about looking like a sea cucumber wrapped in cling film.
Whatever big lad

In the words of the immortal Shaun Ryder. There’s nothing worse than seeing a bloke in tight clothes is there? Even worse if they’re carrying a bit timber yet still I see people out and about looking like a sea cucumber wrapped in cling film.
Depends what shape they are, a fit young lad (ooh matron) can probably pull it off but a fat 40 year old shouldn't wear them. Not sure how recent though but wearing tight and divorced trousers showing their ankles, what's the craic there like?

Slim fit jeans are tight enough.

Can't even think of slim fit shirts . Have to be regular fit to go over my gut

The skinny ones that lads wear that are fighting with their ankles and slip in shoes is the worst look.. normally with a t-shirt and loads of sleeve tattoos

Last edited:
The OPs point is about what looks good and is in fashion.

Personally, and said it before, I think even those blokes in really good nick look shite in tight fitting clothes. Just isn't a good look IMO.

Most blokes have decent sized feet. Wearing any sort of tighter fitted jeans makes you look like a clown anarl :lol:

Mind, if a woman with a great figure is poured into her clothes, well that's a different story.

Each to their own though.

God bless.

Sounds like you're a fat fuck with shit style.

Aye them relaxed fit over sized t - shirts are the absolute bollocks these days , the elasticated waist combat pant are essential too 👌

My favourite Happy Mondays song Pills thrills and bellyaches
and the miltown brothers album were the only two tapes for me walkman i took to Kavos over 30 years ago .

So is it concluded that the OP can't wrap anything but loose fit around his kite? Jacamo.com
More deflectory tactics from Fats Domino. I’ve had to put up with this kind of jealousy all my life, it’s nothing new.
Sounds like you're a fat fuck with shit style.
More envy from another fatty
Whatever big lad
Just because your 40 inch baggy flares look like drainpipes on you there’s no need to have a go mate, just go on a diet and you too can look like me.

Last edited:
Just because your 40 inch baggy flares look like drainpipes on you there’s no need to have a go mate, just go on a diet and you too can look like me.
Ok big lad
This is, of course, is the answer, If you have the right build, you can look good in anything, plus, Shaun Ryder's not really a person I'd take advice from, the blokes a spluttering wreck, that looks like a bust mattress.
This :lol:

Back