Has 'Chris Coleman' done a good job overall so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he'd just played our current formation and included McGeady and Gooch in the side we might have had a chance, but he couldn't manage that.

5 bang average

Even if he'd just played our current formation and included McGeady and Gooch in the side we might have had a chance, but he couldn't manage that.
curious he starts Mcgeady now after so long on the bench

too stubborn?

He’s done worse than Grayson on a points per game basis, which is the only thing that matters.

Just because he says the right things, giving him 9/10 like some are is mental.

I don't get people giving him 5/6 but then failing to actually say anything he's done well.
Talks well marra.

He’s done worse than Grayson on a points per game basis, which is the only thing that matters.

He's done better, but it's still a shite PPG.

Coleman P25 W5 D7 L13 F23 A41 GD-18 PTS22 PPG 0.88
Grayson P15 W1 D7 L7 F20 A30 GD-10 PTS10 PPG 0.67
Stockdale P2 W0 D1 L1 F2 A3 GD-1 PTS1 PPG 0.5

Last edited:
Another much better performance with 4 at the back, Gooch again our biggest threat. Made his first sub that wasn’t forced in the 90th minute when we were crying out for fresh legs for the last half an hour. We could and would’ve stayed up with a semi competent manager.
Left our other biggest threat on the bench, again.

Last edited:
It sounds like a really poor excuse to me and certainly not something I want to hear our manager coming out with.

Passing the buck for his failures onto the players, aye that'll get them performing. In fact, I don't believe he actually said it.

Well he did so believe what you want pal i dont lie

Been pretty f***ing dire truth be told. Brought nothing to the team and has some bizzare selections, formations and subs. In a league where goals are pretty easy to come by we simply don't seem to go at teams enough and we let them have the ball.

As shite as the team is we shouldn't be as bad as we are.

Grayson had Grabban, Coleman had Fletcher. That alone should explain why you're wrong.

2/10 poor,don’t see how we have moved on under CC
I think we've moved on a bit... we look better organised and play a better game, in possession. We still can't defend for shit and our 'keepers have been terrible, which renders all other improvements irrelevant.

Last edited:
0/10

Doesn’t even try to win games, terrible record for being so well paid. Get rid tomorrow and appoint McCarthy.

You don't mean Mick do you?

I'm not having this he was dealt a bad hand when he took the job, his tactics on the whole have been very poor!

Well he was dealt a bad hand. Its the worst squad assembled in our long history and our financial situation is dire. But he knew it was a bad hand when he took it.

We look better in recent weeks but the one thing we were doing ok at under Grayson was creating chances. By trying to shore up the defence with daft formations and team selections (and admittedly losing Grabban), we resulted in us losing all attacking prowess for a while.

Big Sam used to try to win every game 1-0, I believe Coleman tried to do the same and he simply hasn't got the personnel to do that. Had it dawned on him earlier, we might have survived.

I'm still behind Coleman but he has been far from the miracle maker his reputation suggests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back