Hartlepool United: cashing in on Remembrance Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the fact that the shirts are absolutely f***ing hideous, I’m not sure our grandfathers died so tinpot football clubs could sell commemorative shirts.

This is very not good

😂

Fair enough money goes to charity but given the cause something that was a little more tasteful and inclusive might have been in order.

My father-in-law was a Brylcreem Boy in WWII but even he would have said that the men and women of every service did and continue to do their bit and that they deserve some proper acknowledgement.

You want a Hitler one made as well? Include all axis powers? Ffs

Or a rainbow, swastika, Churchill hybrid perfect mate, made my night this
Disgusting that pin mate... Next poppy lady I see in a supermarket is getting decked. That pin is not inclusive enough 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
You want a Hitler one made as well? Include all axis powers? Ffs

Or a rainbow, swastika, Churchill hybrid perfect mate, made my night this

Disgusting that pin mate... Next poppy lady I see in a supermarket is getting decked. That pin is not inclusive enough 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Always wear proper head protection when riding your motor bike kids.

If anyone from Sunderland is watching this thread, I request a Iraq/Afghanistan remeberence shirt please.

One side will have a typhoon streaking across the sky, which will be a taliban flag... You know, we have to be inclusive. Maybe add the face bin laden on the back :lol:

O'Neill's have form for producing jerseys for a quick profit. This effort will sit well beside the Easter Rising and Free Derry shirts they released

O'Neill's have form for producing jerseys for a quick profit. This effort will sit well beside the Easter Rising and Free Derry shirts they released

Pools have done this for years, so it has absolutely nowt to do with the kit supplier. The current supplier I may add, are producing some decent wear since they got the contract last season

Pools have done this for years, so it has absolutely nowt to do with the kit supplier. The current supplier I may add, are producing some decent wear since they got the contract last season
Ah ok fair enough, didn't realise. Yes, O'Neill's in terms of a kit manufacturer are very good.

Random enough fact they still hold the rights for 3 stripes in Ireland after a battle with Adidas. Most GAA tops have these 3 stripes on them but if you order the same jersey outside of Ireland it will only have 2 stripes on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back