Hartlepool tickets

Oh right,i thought with him been on my friends and family list on my account I could buy it for him,I only have 13 loyalty points,so I will have to wait until it comes down to that before I can buy any of the tickets

Could you not just log in with say the 70 pts fan and get all the tickets in phase three (including the 27 points one)

Oh right,i thought with him been on my friends and family list on my account I could buy it for him,I only have 13 loyalty points,so I will have to wait until it comes down to that before I can buy any of the tickets
Friday for your mates and next Wednesday for you
Could you not just log in with say the 70 pts fan and get all the tickets in phase three (including the 27 points one)
They be none left Friday
:lol:

Last edited:
As usual id recomend the smallcrafts for a cheap outdoor pint just ten mins walk away n free parking.

If anyone needs any other info just gis a shout.

Spuff, can you recommend a decent, privately owned coffee shop in Hartlepool that serves decent Espresso. I don't do Costa, and certainly never Starbucks.

Arriving late morning up in Hartlepool, and have an hour or so to while away with my book before I check-in to my accommodation. The pub can wait to early afternoon ;)

Cheers for any info received 👍 FTM

I doubt it’s as much as 12 mins tbh, you should make it easily
Aye this, past morrisons, over dual carriageway, 5 mins max!
Spuff, can you recommend a decent, privately owned coffee shop in Hartlepool that serves decent Espresso. I don't do Costa, and certainly never Starbucks.

Arriving late morning up in Hartlepool, and have an hour or so to while away with my book before I check-in to my accommodation. The pub can wait to early afternoon ;)

Hi mate id head to biancos or wallis and co down marina or in town centre coffee repor.

Which hotel?

Last edited:

Cafe Rappor on the marina, is my go to place for good coffee.
A 10 to 15 minute walk from the station, or a couple of minutes by taxi.

Last edited:

Hi mate id head to biancos or wallis and co down marina or in town centre coffee repor.

Which hotel?

Intercontinental Hotel Hartlepool sur la mer.

Penthouse Suite on the 28th floor ;):lol:
Cafe Rappor on the marina, is my go to place for good coffee.
A 10 to 15 minute walk from the station, or a couple of minutes by taxi.

Is it properly made coffee by hand......none of your push a button nonsense :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
What phase think this will go to?
Late 40+ or early 20+
Tickets for the fixture are all standing and are priced at £12 for adults, £7 for over-65s, Armed Forces, under-22s.

Under-5s are free of charge when purchased with an adult - these can be purchased by emailing your customer number to [email protected] in your relevant phase.

SCH 40+ BCP - 10am Fri 8 July 'til 10am Mon 11 July

What phase think this will go to?
What phase you waiting for?

Last edited:
Tickets for the fixture are all standing and are priced at £12 for adults, £7 for over-65s, Armed Forces, under-22s.

Under-5s are free of charge when purchased with an adult - these can be purchased by emailing your customer number to [email protected] in your relevant phase.

Many tickets left?
Must be loads left

Last edited:

Must be loads left

Surprised at that considering we've only got one end.

Back