Hartlepool tickets

I’ve only ever drove to Hartlepool in the past but getting train this time. How far is ground from Station? There’s train at 21.06, is that catchable do you reckon?

@Hettonlass how do I buy tickets for my mates on my friends and family list,I have been given permission to buy tickets for my mate who has 70 loyalty points but when I log in as me who only has 13 loyalty points and try and buy my mates ticket it says I can’t buy tickets for this event yet

I’ve only ever drove to Hartlepool in the past but getting train this time. How far is ground from Station? There’s train at 21.06, is that catchable do you reckon?
Yep you'll catch that as long as you have standard mobility and don't clart about.

Edit - Google Maps has it down as 0.5 mile 12 minutes walk

Last edited:
@Hettonlass how do I buy tickets for my mates on my friends and family list,I have been given permission to buy tickets for my mate who has 70 loyalty points but when I log in as me who only has 13 loyalty points and try and buy my mates ticket it says I can’t buy tickets for this event yet

What points do the other people in your group have?

As usual id recomend the smallcrafts for a cheap outdoor pint just ten mins walk away n free parking.

If anyone needs any other info just gis a shout.

Just looked up that micropub at Hartlepool Station, Rat Race Ale House, and it's closed Mondays and Tuesdays...........fcuking typical, eh?? :cry:

Back