Harry Kane

Fairly arrogant and presumptive to assume someone doesn't read the papers or internet you myopic small minded buffoon
depends what you are reading assuming you can that is. the media is biased if you didn't know but the point is when I make a comment regarding a football post im not expecting some half wit to start slagging of the head of the country I have lived in for 25years . whether you like him or not why the f..... would you feel the urge to bring him up in thread on a PURE FOOTBALL page regarding harry kane? Fail to see how im the small minded one I doubt you have been further than benidorm

depends what you are reading assuming you can that is. the media is biased if you didn't know but the point is when I make a comment regarding a football post im not expecting some half wit to start slagging of the head of the country I have lived in for 25years . whether you like him or not why the f..... would you feel the urge to bring him up in thread on a PURE FOOTBALL page regarding harry kane? Fail to see how im the small minded one I doubt you have been further than benidorm
You seemingly have a talent at calling things wrong, which confirm the assessment that you are indeed a tiny minded buffoon. As a general rule, outside of your very limited perception, these facts are certain 1. I have a degree and have traveled the world 2. Harry Kane is amazing 3 Trump is deeply loathed 4 you are dim witted

Back