Harry Kane

His goal scoring record is quite superb. He’s got better as an all round footballer as well.

given his age (vs Lewadonwski, Suarez, Aguero), he’d probably be the most expensive centre forward out there

obviously if I say Mbappe isn’t a pure centre forward

Maybe someone would like to point that out to your president.
fyi mate im English however you might want to refrain from politics on here as you don't know whats going on in the usa. The economy is booming , unemployment is the lowest in decades and hes likely to be voted in again. At least hes not a communist anti semite who wants to tear down everything british and take us back to the dark ages. Im guessing that's your guy am I right.

fyi mate im English however you might want to refrain from politics on here as you don't know whats going on in the usa. The economy is booming , unemployment is the lowest in decades and hes likely to be voted in again. At least hes not a communist anti semite who wants to tear down everything british and take us back to the dark ages. Im guessing that's your guy am I right.
Wrong.

Fairly arrogant and presumptive to assume someone doesn't read the papers or internet you myopic small minded buffoon

Back