Harry Kane

You decided that instead of trying reasoned debate you’d start chucking insults about like a child. So since your opinion is different to mine that must mean you’re a nonce/rapist/racist/axe murderer, delete as appropriate because as your opinion is different to mine the only option I have is to resort to insults, apparently.
You're opinion that he wouldn't go for big money or to a top club isn't based on nothing other than your weird jaundiced stance and stubborn outlook. The fair reasoned facts state he's on a fresh contract, a proven scorer at every level, golden boot winner, England captain, only 25 years old, he'd go for huge money to a top tier club, if you think otherwise yer simply delusional

You're opinion that he wouldn't go for big money or to a top club isn't based on nothing other than your weird jaundiced stance and stubborn outlook. The fair reasoned facts state he's on a fresh contract, a proven scorer at every level, golden boot winner, England captain, only 25 years old, he'd go for huge money to a top tier club, if you think otherwise yer simply delusional

It’s only ‘weird and jaundiced’ because it doesn’t agree with yours.

How do you cope in the real world with a difference of opinion? I’m imagining pretty poorly based on this.

He turned 26 in July btw

Indeed. I am yet to hear anyone define the oft-pontificated 'world class' phrase too. Too much Sky Sports News perhaps, plenty folk post in Jim White style nonsense cliches.

Seems odd to me to claim Kane is this fabled 'world class', when he certain would not get in the team of at least two domestic rivals.

Admirable player with a superb work-ethic mind.

He's scored 130 goals in 186 games for Spurs. 27 in 42 for England. Not sure what your standards are here but by any measure he is a f***ing brilliant striker. World class, even.

By any available evidence he's one of the best strikers in the world. Because you've decided he wouldn't dislodge another world class striker in the Man City team does that mean he isn't?

Well I never.

I haven't 'decided' apart from from my own POV, Aguero is a far better footballer than kane. If you disagree, I'm staggered but fair enough.

Regarding 'world class', just think people have different ideas what it means. "One of the best in the world". One of how many? 10, 20, 500?

Not a cat in hells chance Kane replaces Firminho for me, but ok.

I haven't 'decided' apart from from my own POV, Aguero is a far better footballer than kane. If you disagree, I'm staggered but fair enough.

Regarding 'world class', just think people have different ideas what it means. "One of the best in the world". One of how many? 10, 20, 500?

He is better player imo, but football all about opinions.

I can certainly accept you don’t think he would get in either side even though I don’t agree.

However either way it’s a close call.

For you to state he would not even be close to get in either side is complete bollocks imo, and why I responded.

He is better player imo, but football all about opinions.

I can certainly accept you don’t think he would get in either side even though I don’t agree.

However either way it’s a close call.

For you to state he would not even be close to get in either side is complete bollocks imo, and why I responded.

Fair enough, i don't think Kane is close to dispersing the players mentioned. Thats bollocks imo, but as we all know opinions are like arseholes everyone has one.

When people say world class what the fuck do you think they mean? Aguero is obviously cracking, Kane has a similar goal record whilst playing in a vastly inferior team. It's not as if Aguero is a great 'all-round player' either if that's your metric (he's a clinical striker, like, err, Kane) so I've no idea what you're twisting about here tbh.

I don't know what they mean. What do you think they mean? If we are talking turkey, its a bullshit meaningless phrase thrown around by simpletons. Getting angry about people disagreeing with you means a discussion forum may not be for you?

Is Vardy world class? Was Kevin Phillips, James Beattie?

I don't know what they mean. What do you think they mean? If we are talking turkey, its a bullshit meaningless phrase thrown around by simpletons. Getting angry about people disagreeing with you means a discussion forum may not be for you?

I'd like to know what your previous username on here was? By any barometer Kane is one of the best strikers in the world. Not too much of a stretch to suggest that means he's world class, but you know, James Beattie and that.

Do you think Kane is better than Gabriel Jesus?

Back