Harry Kane

Does the manager have them f***ing around outside the box or did they just have no ideas?
It was a repeat of the Iceland game. No idea what to do, no movement, no threat at all. We are so negative.

We have no idea how to break teams down.

The last games we met a decent side were
Croatia (maybe) won 1-0
Spain lost 2-1
Belgium lost 2-0
Croatia (much better side than today) lost 2-1
Belgium lost 1-0
Italy drew 1-1

That’s all since 2018. It’s so infuriating because we aren’t shit, we have a great team and have a lot of potential in the team too.
What is it that makes us think we need to pass the ball

Last edited by a moderator:
Kane needs dropping i'm afraid. We are two games into a massive tournament and we can't wait for him to find his form. Calvert Lewin straight in for me.
Also Sterling. You know in the first ten minutes of any match he plays whether he's going to do the business or be totally shite. How he stayed on tonight at the expense of Foden is beyond me

Kane needs dropping i'm afraid. We are two games into a massive tournament and we can't wait for him to find his form. Calvert Lewin straight in for me.
Also Sterling. You know in the first ten minutes of any match he plays whether he's going to do the business or be totally shite. How he stayed on tonight at the expense of Foden is beyond me
He always leaves someone who can ‘get in behind’ on the pitch at all times. Start and end. Regardless of whether there’s absolutely no space in behind (today). Sterling is never gonna be the key to break the lowest block, because smart passing isn’t his game. Which is why so many of us are crying out for Grealish

Calvert Lewin needs delivery into the box from wide. We don't do that.

He always leaves someone who can ‘get in behind’ on the pitch at all times. Start and end. Regardless of whether there’s absolutely no space in behind (today). Sterling is never gonna be the key to break the lowest block, because smart passing isn’t his game. Which is why so many of us are crying out for Grealish
Sterling did get in behind full back and CD tonight though. But more often than not there was only 1 player in the box. On one occasion his cross was class and Mount spooned it. And for some bemusing reason it was never Kane in the box.

Though I think Grealish was class when he came on. But thought today the brave move would have been for Mount. Who I thought was poor today

Back