Harry and Meghan going on the dole

• Thread starter Deleted member 45261
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

More tourists visit London that P

Don’t forget Mountbatten in all the lists of vices. The great, wonderful uncle. Funny how the Royals have all this PR machine behind them but I cannot recollect they denying his fondness for young boys. Nor have they denied the contents of the FBI files. Total beast.

Aye, but it’s their right to reign over us. Jesus wept.
:eek: Dinnit talk about great uncle Louie man, that's a secret.

Everyone would want what? I hope you're not referring to their titles. If you are, then you are wrong. I for one would not want a title. I cannot think of anyone I know who would want a title.

Why on earth would I? Given you say everyone would want it, can you explain why I would?
Their lifestyle
You don’t get many miners getting to 100.
It’s a very nice lifestyle

Put simply it is the Daily Heil (it supported Hitler, Mussolini and Mosely etc) who have, in what is openly hostile and racist hounded Meghan (aided and abetted by Murdoch rags) just as they did with Diana. Harry is still troubled, understandably, by the hounding to death of his mother.

He is really only a minor royal, down the pecking order in succession. If I was him I would bugger off as well.. perhaps getting somebody to sort out Piers Motgan and Sarah Vine at the same time.

Yep become financially independent of taxpayer's money

I am not a royalist, I would vote for a republic. But our gutter press is appalling...

Their lifestyle
You don’t get many miners getting to 100.
It’s a very nice lifestyle

I thought you might have been referring to titles and all that, but yes, agreed. It’s a nice life. No worries about paying the bills, loads of luxury holidays, great food and healthcare and loads of punters think you’re the epitome of what makes Britain “great”.

I dont really understand why there is such interest in this story tbh.

Blerk wants people to stop hassling him and his wife, takes steps to make that happen.

They went on holiday for 2 months and I can’t remember seeing a single picture or story about them apart from some photo they published on social media. They are not wanting to move out of the public eye, they clearly just want the public eye to be on their t’&c’s that’s all.

He use to be okay but he's turned into one of them attention seeking libtard types now.

so you don’t like him because he has left wing views that happen to contrast with your right wing views.
let’s be honest here, an older white right winger like yourself is never going to take to him really

so you don’t like him because he has left wing views that happen to contrast with your right wing views.
let’s be honest here, an older white right winger like yourself is never going to take to him really

What are his left wing views? I actually respected him a couple of year back when he made a song with Christian values and with a good message, I looked past his usual twaddling grime/rap degenerate shite and gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now all I see is a divisive character chatting shit about a country that adopted/fostered him and ultimately resulted in him being successful. He's sold out and become part of this libtard machine I'm afraid.

What are his left wing views? I actually respected him a couple of year back when he made a song with Christian values and with a good message, I looked past his usual twaddling grime/rap degenerate shite and gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now all I see is a divisive character chatting shit about a country that adopted/fostered him and ultimately resulted in him being successful. He's sold out and become part of this libtard machine I'm afraid.

how can this country adopt / foster him when he was born in Croydon ?

how can this country adopt / foster him when he was born in Croydon ?

His 'family line' I mean, if we'd never took them in he probably wouldn't have even been born and we see now what he thinks about the countries generosity. It's appalling in my mind.

Has anybody noticed that the people / press who have a constant go at Meghan, also appear to have it in for Raheem Sterling and Stormzy also ?
Wonder why that is ?
I await your pronouncments with anticipation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back