Harry and Meghan going on the dole

• Thread starter Deleted member 45261
  • Start date

If I packed my job in today but asked the boss to keep paying me till I die...I wonder what the reaction be...second word 'off'.

Thats what the British tax payer should say.
:) :) :)
Must stick in Harry's craw that he's getting the moral high ground from his brother after William's been knocking off that posh stick insect mate of his wife.

If they stay as entertaining as they have been this last few months I'm going to end up an ardent monarchist.
Done the rounds in the magazines but nothing in papers...yet these parasites are slagging the papers. You have to laugh.

Last edited:
the whole situation is clearly f***ing odd. when has this ever happened? IMHO she is to blame. I'm not sure she quite understands what her obligations are when she marries into the Wndsors ie dont air your dirty linen in public, if you have some thing to say say it internally or better still if you dont quite fancy the royal life tell Harry to FO etc.

We're into tittle tattle now mind.

the whole situation is clearly f***ing odd. when has this ever happened? IMHO she is to blame. I'm not sure she quite understands what her obligations are when she marries into the Wndsors ie dont air your dirty linen in public, if you have some thing to say say it internally or better still if you dont quite fancy the royal life tell Harry to FO etc.

We're into tittle tattle now mind.
You cannot really say that because we don't know what she has said to Harry? Plus Harry is the rebel of the royal family, he does have his own mind and opinions and she may have just gave him the support needed, for him wanting to be more of his own person and not a royal robot? If he is henpecked by her, I still would not blame her, that is is own fault for not standing up to her if this is the case? We just simply don't know the reasons? It is all media speculation and some media twats playing the media twats game of wanting to have a hate campaign against her, trying to make her public enemy number 1, like they tried to do with his mam.

And oh, she is a reet wad imo!! I would love to hold her hand in public if she was my lass!

Last edited:
:lol:

What aspect of it? The interracial marriage?
The fact that she seemingly is calling the shots ad he is falling into line with it. she must be a canny shag or give a canny blow job.
You cannot really say that because we don't know what she has said to Harry? Plus Harry is the rebel of the royal family, he does have his own mind and opinions and she may have just gave him the support needed, for him wanting to be more of his own person and not a royal robot? If he is henpecked by her, I still would not blame her, that is is own fault for not standing up to her if this is the case? We just simply don't know the reasons? It is all media speculation and some media twats playing the media twats game of wanting to have a hate campaign against her, trying to make her public enemy number 1, like they tried to do with his mam.

And oh, she is a reet wad imo!! I would love to hold her hand in public if she was my lass!
He's lucky he doesnt get bumped off man. She'll be lucky if she doesnt "have a car crash" soon. she seems to be f***ing everything up for HM and excommunicating yourself from the royal family is lead balloon stuff.

Last edited:
The fact that she seemingly is calling the shots ad he is falling into line with it. she must be a canny shag or give a canny blow job.

He's lucky he doesnt get bumped off man. She'll be lucky if she doesnt "have a car crash" soon. she seems to be f***ing everything up for HM and excommunicating yourself from the royal family is lead balloon stuff.
I honestly think, and it's at least party because, he has no Royal blood at all, being Hewitt and Diana's. And he/they will probably all know.

One thing we know for certain is thar Harry watches, or at least used to watch, stuff on Dave. That's where Suits was first shown. Maybe they'll be on Taskmaster. I reckon they'd be up for it

Back