Hangover levels 1-10

Minus 5 for me. Had nee alcohol for a week.

Saw some reet clips in Roker from about 4pm yesterday. Places were pretty empty after 7pm though. Bet there's a few suffering doubly today.
There was a young lad about 18 going into the South Stand yesterday and he was all over the shop. People stopped to watch him navigate the turnstiles which he did remarkably well considering. :lol: Doubt he'd have seen half time.

I've not got a hangover even though the 6 pints I had would normally leave me rough as for a couple of days nowadays 🤣

What's mad is my heart rate or "zone minutes" as measured by my Fitbit.

Today I spent well over an hour strength training followed by a quick HIIT session on the bike, and I've got 66 "zone minutes".

Yesterday I got over 200 zone minutes and burned over 4,000 calories from doing nothing other than going to the match.

My heart was going like the clappers. It looks like around kick off and full time I couldn't have been too far away from a heart attack 🤣

Was about a 3 but it’s gone…

Pop Recs breakfast with coffee
Couple in Keel Tavern, Couple in Vaux
Nowt at game
Diego’s after, couple of Clwbs, a can of pump up the jam, can of key lime and a whiskey
Picked up at 5, Chinese from
Simon’s
87 pints of watta to stage of death by Chinese takeaway thirst

Dog out and just had leftovers for dinner…..hangover gone.
Chinese bait makes me feel hungover the next day without having a drink.

2 for me, ordered pizza and was in bed by 9pm.

Kids soft play party this morning, uniforms all sorted for my cherubs going back to school.

Back