1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hands up....

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by two left feet, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Striker

Soz marra, I refuse to 'like' anything Fake Leicester Fanny has...so just have a :lol:

2. Leicester Fan

Leicester Fan Midfield

Absolute bollocks, Leicester were still selling out every game the season before our title win and when we'd won twice in six months. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story though. :rolleyes:

3. Reiver

Reiver Winger

It was a bit of light hearted banter ffs, lighten up man.

4. robbied1

robbied1 Winger

Seville at home has gone to general sale tho, shocking that really

5. I hate Millwall. Scumbags.

6. Leicester Fan

Leicester Fan Midfield

There's about 100 tickets left and I think at the prices a lot of people are seeing how the first leg goes as there's a decent chance this tie might be as good as over by the first leg.

In fact we've only just managed to sell out all our Champions League matches but when you have to pay £75 a ticket like I had to then you can see why a lot of people give it a miss and watch it on the tele.

Never know with you. ;)

7. robbied1

robbied1 Winger

Once in a lifetime chance to see your team in champions league and your fans would rather watch it on tele:rolleyes:

8. Mary Hinge

Mary Hinge Winger

Got to win the odd one to keep the daft fooka in charge....

Embarrassing, Mickey Moose twots....

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  9. pwsafc

pwsafc Winger

Why?

10. John J Rambo

John J Rambo Striker

Give me your heart give me give me your heart give me give me........

11. andysfootball

andysfootball Midfield

lcfc for me any day of the week

even if it was Newcastle playing them it would be the mags for me

dirty horrible Millwall could do a Wimbledon as far as I care

and let all the rats return from the sewer from which they came

Reiver likes this.
  12. Like it or not, it'll be unaffordable for some.

13. Personally I would not miss a last 16 match in the Champions League (chance would be a fine thing) if we were 17-0 down from the first leg. At the end of the day, its not going to happen twice is it?

As it stands I am 50 and the only competitive European match I have seen live was Viktoria Plzen v Dinamo Minsk in last season's Europa Cup.

14. robbied1

robbied1 Winger

Surely there are other fans willing to pay tho. Plys its not 75 quid i looked

15. FIVE

FIVE Winger

To be fair 75quid a ticket is an ouch...

Imagine being an arsenal fan, paying their prices for prem....cups and champs league?
    I wouldnt pay those prices......simple as that.

16. two left feet

two left feet Midfield

Earth to pwsafc, come in pwsafc.

17. pwsafc

pwsafc Winger

Earth to two left feet , why would anyone give a shit about millwall leicester

18. Your away support is absolutely woeful though. Twice I've seen your away games on TV this season against Southampton and Swansea with masses of empty seats in the Leicester end and up at the SoL I noticed you came nowhere near to selling out.

I know Leicester aren't exactly renowned for having a large away following but considering you're the league Champions that's shocking support.

19. Jack Ford

Jack Ford Midfield

From the Sunderland perspective I would rather Leicester to win. If they stay in FA Cup its another distraction along with European Cup which can ony drag them further into the relegation battle.

20. Sister Ray

Sister Ray Central Defender

"Miwaww home and away mate"

[​IMG]