Hands up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon Leicester!! Pile up those injuries.

Don't know where we're gonna find another 2 teams to fill the bottom 3 places though .

In no way could I want those scummy bastard vermin lot to win. :evil:

Unless they are playing The Villa or Dingles.

Villa :lol::lol::lol:

I've spent a lot of time working in west Mids mate and I share your thoughts on Villa.

They are mag level deluded, great to see them falling apart

Your away support is absolutely woeful though. Twice I've seen your away games on TV this season against Southampton and Swansea with masses of empty seats in the Leicester end and up at the SoL I noticed you came nowhere near to selling out.

I know Leicester aren't exactly renowned for having a large away following but considering you're the league Champions that's shocking support.

2,500 at Southampton on a noon kick off on a Sunday televised game
1,900 at Swansea on a Sunday televised game

More than Sunderland would take I daresay.

Cmon Leicester!! Pile up those injuries.

Don't know where we're gonna find another 2 teams to fill the bottom 3 places though .
From a Sunderland survival point of view surely we would want Leicester and Boro go through after replays and the same to happen in the next round.

2,500 at Southampton on a noon kick off on a Sunday televised game
1,900 at Swansea on a Sunday televised game

More than Sunderland would take I daresay.

Think you will find Sunderland to Southampton and Swansea are the equivalent of going from Leicester to France

I watched Sheff United at Bramall Lane for years and Sunderland always brought more than Leicester

I don't particularly like Leicester but I love what they did last year and I don't wish any ill on them because of it. At all. I do however want them relegated because it has a direct bearing on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back