Hancock on Marr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hancock was sobbing on piers morgan last week. He has been under enormous pressure and you have to feel empathy for him.
If hes looking for sympathy he can look in the dictionary and find it somewhere between shit and syphilis. He wont get any from me. With the resources at his disposal there can be no excuses. Both he and his fat bastard boss have turned this whole shitshow into some kind of macabre political exercise. I hope their earholes turn to arseholes and shit all over their slopey shoulders.
500.000 vaccination by the end of the weekend, good news.
Depending on where you live.
They found out about the new variant last weekend and then about the increased spread of the variant on friday.
It was the correct decision to put the new measures in place but they should have gone further and advised no mixing on christmas day at all.
They've known about the new variant for months and done fuck all about it. get a grip man.

Last edited by a moderator:
If hes looking for sympathy he can look in the dictionary and find it somewhere between shit and syphilis. He wont get any from me. With the resources at his disposal there can be no excuses. Both he and his fat bastard boss have turned this whole shitshow into some kind of macabre political exercise. I hope their earholes turn to arseholes and shit all over their slopey shoulders.

Depending on where you live.

They've known about the new variant for months and done fuck all about it. get a grip man.
You been at the raw meat marra :lol:

They're a joke mate. I always felt it would be a case of giving Boris enough rope and he'd hang himself though. The virus has probably hastened the process. Hope you get everything sorted 👍
Thanks mate.

Got across all her points despite Marr yeh-yehing her every answer
It is not reasonable to assume the Minister in charge of the UK response to the Covid Pandemic was not aware of the new strain,VUI-202012/01, and it's spread in Kent before Friday 11th December.

It was indentified in November by PHE and PHE keep the Government informed on a DAILY basis.
GISAID published this on 1st December....
GISAID - UK reports new variant, termed VUI 202012/01

PHE published this on the 14th December...
PHE investigating a novel strain of COVID-19
2 days before Johnson's now infamous attack on Starmer on the 16th!

By the 16th both Handcock and Johnson were aware of the infection rate in Kent increasing to on 770 per thousand on the 14th.
They also knew London's daily infections had doubled in a week.
https://www.kpho.org.uk/__data/assets/excel_doc/0005/115799/Covid-dashboard-14.12.20-KPHO.xlsx
https://data.london.gov.uk/dataset/coronavirus--covid-19--cases

They have fecked up and by their inaction have allowed many thousands to leave the South East to spread the infection around the UK.

Why would you want to be an apologist for this incompetent Government?
The UK notified The WHO in the last week of September of the new strain.

Last edited:
All those demanding Hancock be replaced by someone competent.

Where would they find a competent person in this Tory Party? The pledge of allegiance to Boris pre election saw off the last of the old guard. We're left with the dregs.
I was went to school with a tory backbencher and he wasn't very bright. Reckon he'll pushing to the front shortly given those credentials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back