Halifax account holders losing interest

Over the last few years banks have tried really hard to move customers to automated machines and online banking with a focus on older customers.

Apart from those physically unable to do it there’s a hard core that just won’t entertain the idea. “We want REAL people, not a ROBOT!”

By changing the pronouns on their badges, Halifax have triggered Daily Mail readers to “take their business elsewhere” which goes a great way to dump those difficult customers onto their nearest rivals.

The same people leaving will be the same crowd who accuse businesses of making meaningless gestures by jumping on a bandwagon and virtue signalling during Pride month.

Someone changed their car insurance 😂 bet that was fun. Assuming any of the complaints are true, which is doubtful at best.

Someone changed their car insurance 😂 bet that was fun. Assuming any of the complaints are true, which is doubtful at best.
Used to get free 6 months Now TV Entertainment when you changed with Confused. Could not be arsed this year to save £20.

I doubt anyone has bothered to changed anything but that won't stop Daily Mail from printing nonsense

I can't remember the last time I was in a branch, let alone had a look at a name badge.

As far as I'm concerned, if you feel it's important to put your pronouns on a badge so ensure people address you as you'd like, then fair enough. It's removed awkwardness.
But putting it on everyone's badge seems a bit excessive. Do staff who are comfortable with their pronouns not get a say in this? I get that if everyone has it then nobody is singled out...

I know some people who have them on their LinkedIn profile. I'm like "You're name is Colin and you're clearly a bloke. Putting He/Him at the end of your name makes you look like you are box ticking.
I was politely reminded by a colleague that I had “forgotten” to add my pronouns to my email signature.

I’d have thought my name and the little photo of of my baldy head and hairy pyat would have been a dead giveaway but there you go.

Bing-Fuckin-Go.

If anyone reminds me I've "forgotten" I'll put Keawyeds MinstF Cert Fuck/Off.

Back