Hales and Stokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he allowed out the country if he gets a suspended sentence?

The impression I get is that it wouldn't impact his visa, but its unlikely he will go if it goes to court, as he will have to attend preliminary hearings.

I've never been in a fight myself, but they happen every other night out I go on, do many of them end up in court?

Bell end. He's his own worst enemy.

How can people think this when they don't even know what happened?

The impression I get is that it wouldn't impact his visa, but its unlikely he will go if it goes to court, as he will have to attend preliminary hearings.

I've never been in a fight myself, but they happen every other night out I go on, do many of them end up in court?

When it's someone in the public eye it always does

For all we joke, this isn't funny at all. Could be catastrophic for our already slim Ashes chances. f***ing Muppet.

'Slim' Whys that? I went over there when it was a slim chance and they belted us all over with a world class team. Let's be honest the Aussies are rank average.

For all we joke, this isn't funny at all. Could be catastrophic for our already slim Ashes chances. f***ing Muppet.

Lets wait and see first, he might have been provoked the point he had no choice, or he might have overacted

Hales might have to bail him out here like.

This is going to either by very serious for the lad, or just a none event like Warner bunching Root.

Morning news says he had his hand x-rayed, and he'll be named in the Ashes squad but it's "inconceivable" he'll go if he's charged.

Why does he keep getting into trouble? Something to do with having no soul?

'Love owt like this me'

You are concluding it was f***ing brilliant on no evidence. I am inclined to agree with chunky, out on the lash at 2.30 mid series is unprofessional.

I don't think it's brilliant at all

It's newsworthy and it is dramatic as he's a fascinating character, anyone with a self destructive gene in them always is

It's a massive massive story. Front and back page

Brilliant grown men (i think you are) talking about the best cricketer in the country getting nicked for assault just before the Ashes tour party is announced and one of the big questions raised is what football team he supports could be a reason for the incident.

'Slim' Whys that? I went over there when it was a slim chance and they belted us all over with a world class team. Let's be honest the Aussies are rank average.
They have a sensational bowling attack if it's fit.

2 world class batsman. Khawaja is class in Australia. Handscomb did well last summer.

Cook/Renshaw
Stoneman/Warner
Root/Smith
Vince/Khawaja
Malan/Handscomb
Stokes
/Maxwell
Bairstow/Wade or Nevill
Ali/Starc
Woakes/Cummins
Broad/Lyon
Anderson/Hazlewood