Hales and Stokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the ECB ban him I hope he retires from Interntional cricket.

Why do people always say that! it’s the same with football and the FA, they don’t play for the ECB or the FA

They play for their country!!!

If he did take the huff and retire the only people who would be upset and effect would be the public

What makes you think he would play for Durham for any length of time?

Why wouldn't he?

I would rather him play for my country than get into some tit for tat silly argument with the ECB.

I could be wrong but imagine most cricket fans will want to see him play for England as soon and as much as possible

Fair enough, I couldn't care less about the ECB, they couldn't care less about the fans either.

Why wouldn't he?

Fair enough, I couldn't care less about the ECB, they couldn't care less about the fans either.

I couldn’t care less about the ECB either that’s my whole point.

But I could care less about him playing for my country that’s why I think he should not quit England as you suggested if he got ban.

It’s not about the ECB it’s about cricket fans wanting to see their best player playing for their country

Why wouldn't he?

I would imagine he would be off around the world playing in the various T20 leagues. There would be no point slogging his guts out playing championship cricket during his rest periods if he is not interested in playing test cricket.
Then you have the fact he has very little domestic ties with the area other than he plays cricket here. He has got no family ties in the region.

Why do people always say that! it’s the same with football and the FA, they don’t play for the ECB or the FA

They play for their country!!!

If he did take the huff and retire the only people who would be upset and effect would be the public

If I was him and they banned him I’d defs tear my contract up and earn a fortune paying 20/20

If they ban him then he can’t plsy in the IPL

Needs to look after himself as nobody else does in this life

I would imagine he would be off around the world playing in the various T20 leagues. There would be no point slogging his guts out playing championship cricket during his rest periods if he is not interested in playing test cricket.
Then you have the fact he has very little domestic ties with the area other than he plays cricket here. He has got no family ties in the region.

Stokes? Are you joking? He’s absolutely rooted in the area

If I was him and they banned him I’d defs tear my contract up and earn a fortune paying 20/20

really in what way outside of playing occasional county cricket for durham?

Why am I not surprised you have that outlook on life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back