Hadrians Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

And the good news is no-one else will have ever taken the same picture, ever! ;)

Thirlwall castle is atmospheric, albeit tricky to get a good angle.

And the good news is no-one else will have ever taken the same picture, ever! ;)

Thirlwall castle is atmospheric, albeit tricky to get a good angle.
Says mr star chaser....I didn't realise they formed new constellations every night mate ;)

Aye walltown crags is canny. There's a quarry near there too I forget the name of

Touché!

Walltown. :lol:

There are some wacky deformed trees up Walltown. Look better in winter like*, without foliage.

(*Probably fair comment for the wall in general!)
Remember lining up a shot at the crags which would have been a cracker with some sheep looking over the edge. Of course they buggered off at the last minute

Cheers lads, looks much warmer on my monitor, then when I export as a JPEG and upload to flickr it goes much greener/bluer :confused:

Was told on talk photography it needs more foreground interest

Sorry but I haven't a clue how to post a larger version from Flikr but that's a flock of sheep in the foreground.

Go to the photo in flickr, click the "share this photo" arrow at the bottom, and select bbcode, then drop that code here. BUT it looks like you have disabled sharing on that photo!

Giz a shout next time you're heading that way Ross. I'm just about in working order again.

Every time I used to go with ayesane the light was terrible. The mag get!

Giz a shout next time you're heading that way Ross. I'm just about in working order again.

Every time I used to go with ayesane the light was terrible. The mag get!
I was gonna go this morning, set my alarm for 2.30, got in the car and had a puncture! I might go tomorrow morning if you fancied a look. Want a shot around the housesteads area

Cheers lads, looks much warmer on my monitor, then when I export as a JPEG and upload to flickr it goes much greener/bluer :confused:

Was told on talk photography it needs more foreground interest
I have found a lot of colour differences posting on here too. I think it reduces colour to save on file size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back