Gunfire on London Bridge

He's not far right, that was the point I was making. Did you read the Boris article I posted, take out the artistic language and it's largely the same as Tommys message.
You’ve answered the bit about history repeating itself, if nothing else. You define a man who spouts racist bigotry as not far right - the rest is history. Don’t bother with putting boris’ words in your own mouth...

He's not far right, that was the point I was making.
So how do you level that with his association with Martin Seller of whom he calls a patriot at Speaker's corner in Hyde Park? The same Martin Sellner who does terrorist 'dry runs' on immigrant groups and who was one of the inspirations behind Brenton Tarrant in New Zealand.

TR is part of that network. If you don't want to be mistaken for an animal you shouldn't lie in the same bed as them.

Last edited:
You’ve answered the bit about history repeating itself, if nothing else. You define a man who spouts racist bigotry as not far right - the rest is history. Don’t bother with putting boris’ words in your own mouth...

:) :) It's a Saturday night pal, I can't be doing with ultra leftists ranting. I've demonstrated to you that the likely next PM is saying the exact same stuff as Tommy, the only difference is the accent.
So how do you level that with his association with Martin Seller of whom he calls a patriot at Speaker's corner in Hyde Park? The same Martin Sellner who does terrorist 'dry runs' on immigrant groups and who was one of the inspirations behind Brenton Tarrant in New Zealand.

TR is part of that network. If you don't want to be mistaken for an animal you shouldn't lie in the same bed as them.

What's a terrorist 'dry run' ?

People are willing to give Yaxley-Lennon the benefit of the doubt, the incessant dog whistling for a decade normalizes the vile message he spouts till no ones blinks when every shop window owned by traders of a certain background are ‘put in’...

Who knows If it starts with Labour Party windows in Sunderland, it’s not like the city has a right-wing image problem...
:) :) It's a Saturday night pal, I can't be doing with ultra leftists ranting. I've demonstrated to you that the likely next PM is saying the exact same stuff as Tommy, the only difference is the accent.
History lessons aren’t ultra leftist, nor rants... your own musings would backup a slow sleep walk into a position we’ve been in before.

I wish your generation had paid attention at school.

Last edited:
What's a terrorist 'dry run' ?
Storming a theatre play production by muslim immigrants on integration (a really islamist target) with bull horns and throwing fake blood into the gathering - they thought it was acid. Pretty much a mock up for attacks like New Zealand. That whining little faggot credited Sellner as an inspiration.

Last edited:
That would actually qualify you to be perfectly integrated. If your ancestors came as Irish and only ever married and integrated with Irish then you would be “pure blood” Irish. See how certain posters are trying to imply that I used that phrase to refer to British people being “pure blood” when what I actually said was the exact opposite. We are a bastard nation and all the better for that.
Hello Market Where? How are you?

I wondered when you'd pop up :) I'm on about the serious far right that want actual power, not just to make a token point. There's a reason Nick Griffin endorsed Corbyn.
Ah the real vs the pretendy far right.

the last line makes no sense whatsoever mind, but that should shock no one.
The point was around international law. International law does not say you cannot have more than one citizenship. If country A says you can’t remain a citizen of country A and be British then you don’t become British.

If you like. Unlike the pure bred royal family.
And that’s a very simple working of international law in practical terms

haway man

Last edited:

Back