Gunfire on London Bridge

And only an hour before the incident, a large amount of police resources were taken up having to look after these buffoons. Chanting 'f*ck the police' as thanks as well

So the climate change demonstrators have finally revealed their real intentions- anarchists.

Ok greeneys, let’s dispose of law enforcement , you ve won , we surrender- I ll give society a matter of weeks.

You ll have a lot more to worry about than diesel fumes .

I d be happy with the low risk wandering amongst us rather than convicted terrorists- maybe we can arrange a swap.

Fraudulent accountants aren’t likely to attack someone with a dodgy balance sheet.
I said murderers.. people who've already killed, probably a bigger risk than a young'un from Stoke talking shite online in his bedroom. But how you you decide who's still a risk, get 99% correct and the 1% makes you look like an absolute arse, like that twat on Friday or these two. Two men jailed for life for torture and murder of Vietnamese woman

Religion is the cause of the majority of terrorism.
It is, I agree, but that doesn’t mean all religious people are a problem.
And only an hour before the incident, a large amount of police resources were taken up having to look after these buffoons. Chanting 'f*ck the police' as thanks as well

Nearly as good as the irony of someone thinking that climate change protests shouldn’t occur just in case the police have other incidents.

Last edited:
Shaniqua Otoole of the guardian suggests that if our "trigger happy" coppers knew how to either spot a fake suicide vest or even more so "disarm a simple suicide vest" then poor Usman would still be alive.

f***ing idiot
I ve just seen the news - there’s another 70 terrorists out and about this fine morning.

Dont worry man. Next time some poor fuckers are chopped up or blown to bits it will all he fine because we will raise the terror threat and tell everyone we were aware of them

Its a f***ing disgrace 😡

Last edited:
I said murderers.. people who've already killed, probably a bigger risk than a young'un from Stoke talking shite online in his bedroom. But how you you decide who's still a risk, get 99% correct and the 1% makes you look like an absolute arse, like that twat on Friday or these two. Two men jailed for life for torture and murder of Vietnamese woman

How do you decide?

I think the clue is that someone has committed a terrorist offence in the past.

These people have the most evil of traits - the mass murder of innocent people. The rehabilitation bar is set considerably high.

Now unless some bright person has managed to untangle their twisted minds, to deconstruct their warped ideology and in effect totally deradicslise them ( and that’s a tough gig) - then they should not be allowed to roam amongst the very people they wish to harm.

We shouldn’t even be taking risks with these vile fuckers - they had a chance and chose to commit terrorism. I believe the door to rehabilitation shouldn’t even be available to them.

Why waste time and resources on these murderous vermin?

How do you decide?

I think the clue is that someone has committed a terrorist offence in the past.

These people have the most evil of traits - the mass murder of innocent people. The rehabilitation bar is set considerably high.

Now unless some bright person has managed to untangle their twisted minds, to deconstruct their warped ideology and in effect totally deradicslise them ( and that’s a tough gig) - then they should not be allowed to roam amongst the very people they wish to harm.

We shouldn’t even be taking risks with these vile fuckers - they had a chance and chose to commit terrorism. I believe the door to rehabilitation shouldn’t even be available to them.

Why waste time and resources on these murderous vermin?

The problem is that the military option has not defeated the ideology of Islamic State. So what other options do we have as a society to de-radicalise Islamic fanatics. One possibility is to work with those imprisoned because they may then help to de-radicalise others not in prison. I agree that the bar should be set very high indeed for those in prison regarding rehabilitation and release back into society but if they are sincerely de-radicalised you would expect them to recognise and accept their situation.

The people who have died as a result of trying to help this terrorist have not died in vain. This particular terrorist's motives for rehabilitation were obviously a sham and if you read his letter asking to be allowed on a course for de-radicalisation it is clear why it was not taken seriously and that it was unlikely to be sincere but I will not go into that. The mistake was made at his Appeal in 2013 and it is clear with hindsight that he should have remained on an IPP (indeterminate) sentence.

As I said earlier someone very close to me works in the same field and has the same job title as the poor lad who had died. This person has consulted with Cambridge University regarding their Learning Together program and spoken at a couple of earlier events. I would never recover if something similar happened to them but I cannot implore them to stop their work and they do not want to because we have little choice as a society if we want to challenge the ideology of fanatics.

RIP to the victims but they must not be allowed to have died in vain.

Disagree the “ nice” believers in sky fairies legitimize the murderers.
I would say that's bollocks.
The vast majority of Muslims will see this story on the news and be disgusted by what they see. They will also realise that something like this will cause them problems from nutters who will tar them all with the same brush.
Then again that's what terrorism of this kind is all about. Turn the masses against ordinary Muslims who only want to live their life in peace. The hope then is that these ordinary Muslims will join the ranks of terrorists and so the cycle of terror continues.

Nearly as good as the irony of someone thinking that climate change protests shouldn’t occur just in case the police have other incidents.

It’s more of of a comment that those people would be the first to go running screaming to the coppers if something like that happened near them.

The problem is that the military option has not defeated the ideology of Islamic State. So what other options do we have as a society to de-radicalise Islamic fanatics. One possibility is to work with those imprisoned because they may then help to de-radicalise others not in prison. I agree that the bar should be set very high indeed for those in prison regarding rehabilitation and release back into society but if they are sincerely de-radicalised you would expect them to recognise and accept their situation.

The people who have died as a result of trying to help this terrorist have not died in vain. This particular terrorist's motives for rehabilitation were obviously a sham and if you read his letter asking to be allowed on a course for de-radicalisation it is clear why it was not taken seriously and that it was unlikely to be sincere but I will not go into that. The mistake was made at his Appeal in 2013 and it is clear with hindsight that he should have remained on an IPP (indeterminate) sentence.

As I said earlier someone very close to me works in the same field and has the same job title as the poor lad who had died. This person has consulted with Cambridge University regarding their Learning Together program and spoken at a couple of earlier events. I would never recover if something similar happened to them but I cannot implore them to stop their work and they do not want to because we have little choice as a society if we want to challenge the ideology of fanatics.

RIP to the victims but they must not be allowed to have died in vain.

That’s a balanced view , fair play.

We can continue go down the de radicalisation route , but recent events have shown it’s frailties, clearly it’s very easy to work the system. I m sure others are currently working the system.

The challenge here is that de radicalisation isn’t a proven science , it’s a vague synopsis of someone else’s thoughts. A subjective view and in many ways a leap of faith ( in more ways than one). And its wide open to abuse.

Until , if ever at at all, we have concrete proof of de radicalisation it’s just not worth the risk as noble pursuit it may be. There is way to much at stake to be tossing a coin , crossing fingers and hoping for the best.

That’s a balanced view , fair play.

We can continue go down the de radicalisation route , but recent events have shown it’s frailties, clearly it’s very easy to work the system. I m sure others are currently working the system.

The challenge here is that de radicalisation isn’t a proven science , it’s a vague synopsis of someone else’s thoughts. A subjective view and in many ways a leap of faith ( in more ways than one). And its wide open to abuse.

Until , if ever at at all, we have concrete proof of de radicalisation it’s just not worth the risk as noble pursuit it may be. There is way to much at stake to be tossing a coin , crossing fingers and hoping for the best.

I think I was trying to emphasise the difference between de-radicalisation and rehabilitation. With terrorists we are dealing with a particular type who can be cunning. It is difficult to see any other interpretation of this killer's actions other than he had planned such an attack long term and then was presented with the opportunity. If it hadn't been in London, it would have been somewhere else. Once his sentence was changed from an IPP (8+ years depending on the Parole Board) to a Fixed Term of 16 years (8 years without Parole Board) in 2013 then he had nothing to gain by pretending to be involved in the Cambridge Uni project except an opportunity to attack the very people who try to help people like himself. Evil.

RIP Saskia

We all know horrible people who have lovely parents. Or where there’s 2 kids and ones a twat and the other’s saintly. Parents can do their best but sometimes, nature beats nurture.
One set of the parents of the 7th July bombing were in bits because of what their little angel did.

iirc those parents knew their kid was being radicalised and chose to do nothing about it. sorry but any parent is responsible for the way their child turns out imo.

Back