Guitar/Bass Tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Guitar for me.

Sometimes the likes of Chorify to get the basics and figure the rest myself.

My 11yr old son has surpassed my music reading skills on his Sax,luckily i'm a natural

I'm so out of practice I think my playing by ear skills will be too rusty, does he fancy tabbing out f***ing hostile by Pantera for me?

only ever use ultimate guitar myself, got the app on my phone and iPad which is really useful.

I've also got Guitar Pro 5 on my phone which is a really good tool.

Brings back memories of scratching my LP's to f*ck on my Fidelity UA8 ........trying to pick out and learn bass lines.

The friend that keeps on giving.

Are you excited for the next phase top be completed at Dalton Park?

Is it worth the £5?
I think I got it for £2 on sale but yeah definitely, if you've got a gp5 version of the tab you can slow it down til you get the hang of stuff then gradually build the speed up, tbh that alone justified it for me.

I think I got it for £2 on sale but yeah definitely, if you've got a gp5 version of the tab you can slow it down til you get the hang of stuff then gradually build the speed up, tbh that alone justified it for me.

Sounds good, I'll give it a whirl.

The friend that keeps on giving.

Are you excited for the next phase top be completed at Dalton Park?

Is it worth the £5?
Never go,cant see that changing,wont do my house value any harm,is their a boozer planned? Only had 2 pints in murton in 5 year

Never go,cant see that changing,wont do my house value any harm,is their a boozer planned? Only had 2 pints in murton in 5 year

No boozer that I am aware of, cinema, supermarket, petrol station and various chain eateries.

Which pubs have you frequented?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back