Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

In an ideal world they would never be free again. They have brought nothing of note to this world apart from heartbreak. Utter scum.

Just seen the videos on the echo of him running back down the lane. It is clear there is a knife in his hand. Life sentence with minimum 25 years locked up before a parole application is the starting point for murder in possession of a weapon.
How can you watch anything on the echo website? Gazillions of pop up ads is all I get.

Regards these two scrotes though, no sentence is long enough, however I hope as others have mentioned that whatever sentence is passed down is severe enough to act as a deterrent to anyone else who may one day think they're big and hard cos they can carry a knife.

25 to life, with a minimum of 25 for Barrass IMO, as well as life for Gordon.
It basically means that they will never be free of licence even when they serve their prison sentence.
The state of the system now though, being on licence means nowt

Depends if they murdered anyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if the vast amount of people locked up on terrorism charges have never killed anyone.

I suppose if you murder someone by detonating a suicide vest or you get shot through the head by police then prison is a waste of time.

How can you watch anything on the echo website? Gazillions of pop up ads is all I get.

Regards these two scrotes though, no sentence is long enough, however I hope as others have mentioned that whatever sentence is passed down is severe enough to act as a deterrent to anyone else who may one day think they're big and hard cos they can carry a knife.

25 to life, with a minimum of 25 for Barrass IMO, as well as life for Gordon.

The state of the system now though, being on licence means nowt

Adblock extension on chrome stops pop up ads. The video had an ad before it played but that was the only ad.

Adblock extension on chrome stops pop up ads. The video had an ad before it played but that was the only ad.
I've got the extension but unless I disable it I'm not able to view the echo website at all! Mind that's not the worst thing given the state of it, think I'll turn it back on

I suppose if you murder someone by detonating a suicide vest or you get shot through the head by police then prison is a waste of time.
You have them, I'd imagine the majority of terrorists will be locked up for plotting, conspiring, collecting information or inspiring acts rather than actually committing atrocities though.

This feels like the wrong thread for this.

You have them, I'd imagine the majority of terrorists will be locked up for plotting, conspiring, collecting information or inspiring acts rather than actually committing atrocities though.

This feels like the wrong thread for this.

I don't see why. @niceonemarra said it "Is a shame terrorists aren't included in this". My attitude to terrorists who murder is the same as my attitude to other murderers - lock them up till they drop. Except that I would also support shoot to kill in cases like the London Bridge murders.

I don't see why. @niceonemarra said it "Is a shame terrorists aren't included in this". My attitude to terrorists who murder is the same as my attitude to other murderers - lock them up till they drop. Except that I would also support shoot to kill in cases like the London Bridge murders.
Murder is murder, I don't think anyone can complain about shoot to kill during a murder.

I'm just saying I think most people who are terrorist probably haven't participated in an attack...they haven (directly) killed anyone. Much like how most Man U fans have never been to Old Trafford.

Its a good argument but its more complicated than, I feel its much better the way it is now for instance: if a woman spent a lifetime of abuse from her husband then she murders him would you like to see her locked up for life? I would prefer a judge weighed up the specifics of each case and sentenced accordingly. I do agree 15 years for life sentence is bonkers.

Its a good argument but its more complicated than, I feel its much better the way it is now for instance: if a woman spent a lifetime of abuse from her husband then she murders him would you like to see her locked up for life? I would prefer a judge weighed up the specifics of each case and sentenced accordingly. I do agree 15 years for life sentence is bonkers.
Id much rather the woman have the confidence in the justice system to come forward and have him arrested and spend a lengthy sentence behind bars well before she had feelings to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back