Guilty

Its a good argument but its more complicated than, I feel its much better the way it is now for instance: if a woman spent a lifetime of abuse from her husband then she murders him would you like to see her locked up for life? I would prefer a judge weighed up the specifics of each case and sentenced accordingly. I do agree 15 years for life sentence is bonkers.

Obviously in that case I would expect the court to file a charge of manslaughter against her and the judge to sentence her accordingly. That's why courts have guidelines and >in my opinion< some of those guidelines are too lenient and in cases like the story of this thread they need to be tightened up. If Connor had been my son I would have wanted to find his killers , kill them and let the courts decide what to do with me.

This may sound daft but i cant help thinking that connor at least got a few good cracks on him with his fists before the lad came back at him with the knife
Based on the video Connor wasn't exactly shirking away from the confrontation, but having a fight is one thing.....bringing a knife to the fight is a whole new level of stupidity and is unacceptable.

Based on the video Connor wasn't exactly shirking away from the confrontation, but having a fight is one thing.....bringing a knife to the fight is a whole new level of stupidity and is unacceptable.
Barrass would have never went back and confronted them without the knife. For him to walk away from being sparked then come running back as aggressively as he did looked to me like he'd just remembered he had a knife on him once he got up the street

Back