Guardians of the Galaxy

The clamour for open world and multiplayer gets dull as fuck imo.

i love open world games..... for the first half of them. invariably though i get bored and don't finish them and by the time ive given up i don#t even know what the story was anymore. the only game i can think of that didn't follow that path was horizon zero dawn, that was excellent.

The clamour for open world and multiplayer gets dull as fuck imo.

I dont dislike an open world game I just think there should be more variety. Not evry game has to have a huge open world and an online option. I think there are far too few linear single player story driven games.

I dont dislike an open world game I just think there should be more variety. Not evry game has to have a huge open world and an online option. I think there are far too few linear single player story driven games.

Agreed. Some of my favourite games have been open world but it doesn’t always have to be forced in.
i love open world games..... for the first half of them. invariably though i get bored and don't finish them and by the time ive given up i don#t even know what the story was anymore. the only game i can think of that didn't follow that path was horizon zero dawn, that was excellent.

Problem apparently for developers etc. that people are completing games less and less.

What would you compare this to? I like a good on the rails adventure like uncharted but the turn based stuff like ff7 I just can’t get into.

What would you compare this to? I like a good on the rails adventure like uncharted but the turn based stuff like ff7 I just can’t get into.
It's not turned based but you can direct your team to do attacks a bit like ya could with Kratos' son in God of War 2018

It's a bit like uncharted there's but running, climbing and puzzles. There's a lot of talking and some choices.
You control Peter only but during the fights/boss battles you direct the others to help you. There's no turn based stuff. I would highly recommend it.

It's a bit like uncharted there's but running, climbing and puzzles. There's a lot of talking and some choices.
You control Peter only but during the fights/boss battles you direct the others to help you. There's no turn based stuff. I would highly recommend it.
Cheers. Think I might give it a go. Might be a few quid off it in the Black Friday sale.

Back