Guardians of the Galaxy

been playing this for 3 or 4 hours today. canny good. combat isn't out special but decent, the banter and music seems canny so far and interested in seeing how the story plays out.

Onto chapter 9 now. Decent enough but it's getting a bit repetitive now with combat and corridor after corridor. The banter and story is canny so will finish it probably.

On Chapter 10. Lot of fun. Best part is definitely the writing and dialogue between the characters. Not sure how much longer to go but hopefully not too much because I like a nice tight story. Definitely worth a pick up.

Finished this afternoon. Canny game with a good story and decent gameplay. Think the game length was perfect for a nice compact single player linear game.

Really enjoying this so far. The characters seem really close to the films, which is much better than that rubbish Avengers game last year.
Soundtrack is spot on as well - I've just defeated an alien monster with Never Gonna Give You Up playing in the background.:lol:

Really enjoying this so far. The characters seem really close to the films, which is much better than that rubbish Avengers game last year.
Soundtrack is spot on as well - I've just defeated an alien monster with Never Gonna Give You Up playing in the background.:lol:
it's brilliant when you have the team meetings then the tune kicks in when the fight restarts

Got round to starting this recently. Currently at Chapter 7.

Really enjoying this! Wouldn't say the story is anything special so far but gameplay is fun and the characters are brilliant. Find myself laughing out loud far too often at Drax, sensational character. Playlist is spot on which makes the "huddle" option excellent.

Like it's been said, it's a really nice break from open world games and feels like your playing a game from the mid 2000's again having to progress through "levels".

Coming to game pass if anyone is thinking of buying, don't!
screw that, I'm all over Lawn Mowing simulator!!

I looked at it the other day but it was €70, I'm not paying that - bring back demos!
It was half price on PSN store not so long ago, I bought it then and typically now its coming to gamepass and I havent played it yet

Finished this last night, really enjoyed it. Solid 8/10 game imo.

Great dialogue and soundtrack. Was the right length to keep the story engaging.

Battle mechanics weren't anything special but it was fluid enough to rarely feel a chore, level design wasn't anything special either.

Probably better than the sum of its parts but really enjoyed it.

Finished this last night, really enjoyed it. Solid 8/10 game imo.

Great dialogue and soundtrack. Was the right length to keep the story engaging.

Battle mechanics weren't anything special but it was fluid enough to rarely feel a chore, level design wasn't anything special either.

Probably better than the sum of its parts but really enjoyed it.
Must give this a go. Been searching for something since Elden ring took over my life.

Back