GTA VI Confirmed.

Just to emphasise how popular the roleplay community is, GTA 5 sold 5 million copies in the last 3 months, aye it's only a fiver nowadays but Rockstar know themselves they have to create a city which will please that crowd also.

GTA 5 holds the record the biggest revenue game of all time at $8 billion, however the 190 million copies sold is not remotely close to the current record held by Tetris standing at 520 million copies sold, it doesn't even come close to 2nd held by Minecraft at 300 million

No it isn't.

Take Two have made it clear it will be between Jan-March.
I wouldn't believe a single word take two say they are wankers..

But honestly I don't see it being released in a January after the Christmas boom and historically Rockstar have put back releases to make sure they release a polished finished product. If T2 force them to release early and its a buggy, unrefined mess (like many studios and AAA games these days) the Rockstar is truly dead

According to the leaks it's planned release is fiscal year 2024, R* say 2025, so that's Jan-April 2025.
Yup, I think their 23 financial report made the point that there was an expected major financial income stream due online in the next fiscal year - followed rapidly by the talk and trailer of GTA6 coming. I'd agree with a Q1/earlyQ2 25 release.

Yup, I think their 23 financial report made the point that there was an expected major financial income stream due online in the next fiscal year - followed rapidly by the talk and trailer of GTA6 coming. I'd agree with a Q1/earlyQ2 25 release.
Unless it gets pushed back for extra polish like they did with RDR2.

They also need enough PS5/SeriesSX owners to be able to play it. Currently around 50% of GTA5 players are still on old gen. They'll want to smash GTA5 records, so they'll need more next gen consoles sold to acheive it.

The Xbox leaks said MS are releasing a new console next year and are planning a massive black friday sale for next Xmas. That could be the tipping point R* are waiting for.

It's all bloody speculation though as R* never fkn tell us nowt. :lol:

The full trailer is out tomorrow. Look forward to seeing more.

A full trailer, where did you read about that? I'm not sure we're getting anything more than what came earlier in the week.
Pretty sure they said full trailer out on the 10th.
Looks like I was wrang about the trailer. Where the hell have I got the 10th from 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Back