GTA VI Confirmed.

The trailer is only 26 million views behind the total of GTA 5's lifetime of 97 million which is now 12 years old after 16 hours online.

Not sure you can compare metrics from that. GTA5 is still the biggest streamed game on Twitch because of the modded "roleplay" scene where you act as an ordinary citizen of the world with 200-300 other players. Rockstar have decided to support it rather than claim copyright over it.

GTA5 is still selling well as a result so GTA6 sales will definitely break records.

Last edited:
The trailer is only 26 million views behind the total of GTA 5's lifetime of 97 million which is now 12 years old after 16 hours online.

Not so surprising. Gaming as entertainment has been growing year on year, to the point where it's now the largest industry in the entertainment sector. What's more, there's now almost a billion more people in the world than there were in 2013.

Absolutely ages away....

I remember I used to get games master magazine for things like this and read the articles every few days I was that excited for a new game...coming out about 8 months later

Not so surprising. Gaming as entertainment has been growing year on year, to the point where it's now the largest industry in the entertainment sector. What's more, there's now almost a billion more people in the world than there were in 2013.
It's just broke the record for the most views gained by a non music video in 24 hours on Youtube, previously 60 million by Mr Beast. It's now at 80 million in 20 hours.
Absolutely ages away....

I remember I used to get games master magazine for things like this and read the articles every few days I was that excited for a new game...coming out about 8 months later
I remember GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas coming out in 3 years

Last edited:
Absolutely ages away....

When I was younger a game I wanted was usually out cos I only got a new one for Christmas or my birthday :lol:

It's just broke the record for the most views gained by a non music video in 24 hours on Youtube, previously 60 million by Mr Beast. It's now at 80 million in 20 hours.

I remember GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas coming out in 3 years
Was 4 the one where it rained 90 percent of the time. With the Russian guy or wherever he was from. I feel like there was minimal hype for that.

6 is already feeling like one where you need to brave it and press play because I'll hold off worrying it won't live up to thr billing.

Though I did that with RDR2 and it was so much more than just a game.
When I was younger a game I wanted was usually out cos I only got a new one for Christmas or my birthday :lol:
I check with the Mrs if its okay to buy one...I'm nearly 35 ffs

Last edited:
Was 4 the one where it rained 90 percent of the time. With the Russian guy or wherever he was from. I feel like there was minimal hype for that.

6 is already feeling like one where you need to brave it and press play because I'll hold off worrying it won't live up to thr billing.

Though I did that with RDR2 and it was so much more than just a game.

I check with the Mrs if its okay to buy one...I'm nearly 35 ffs
4 was the Russian guy but I've no idea what it was about. I had it but never played it for some reason.

There's a reason Rockstar are so revered. RDR2 is so more immersive than GT5 but the setting isn't as mainstream. It's still sold 45 million in 5 year. This will break records. That's not to say it will be the best game story wise or anything else. It has mass appeal and that will tell.

Back