GTA Newcastle

• Thread starter Deleted member 18718
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What other outcome can one reasonably expect from driving a car into someone?

He intended to run him over, which would reasonably be expected to kill him.

Sadly there's every chance it won't be classed as attempted murder. The prick who did this Moment drink-driver mows down five pedestrians after being denied entry to party only got 12 years and apparently he was convicted of 5 counts of GBH. This is someone who said he'd come back, which for me blatantly shows intent. Absolutely amazing that no one died there. Punishments for people driving into people seem incredibly low.

Sadly there's every chance it won't be classed as attempted murder. The prick who did this Moment drink-driver mows down five pedestrians after being denied entry to party only got 12 years and apparently he was convicted of 5 counts of GBH. This is someone who said he'd come back, which for me blatantly shows intent. Absolutely amazing that no one died there. Punishments for people driving into people seem incredibly low.
What a shit law system we have, soft as fuck most of the time! 12 years for that!!!!

What a shit law system we have, soft as fuck most of the time! 12 years for that!!!!

Agreed. Possibly out in 6 ffs. He literally said he'd be back, got a large vehicle and drove at that speed into people, popping one blokes eye out of its socket and everything. No way can you tell me he didn't intend to kill, I'm amazed there weren't any fatalities, if you looked at the video you'd assume they'd all die, should have been locked up for life

It’s more the idea that there’s no respect or fear “any more” which makes me think you’re harking back to the “good old days” when crime rate is considerably lower than 40 years ago.
Yeah maybe it is my age fella, I just don’t see the logic why you would feel the need to run someone over in your car.

Got pretty much the same focus st as that a few people messaged this morning asking if it was me bloody glad it wasn't likely jail time that surely?

Maybe we need 'Crime & Punishment' and 'Religion' sub-forums
The thing is though mate,once people stop caring and thinking this type of behaviour is acceptable, then the people doing this has won and the only losers are the good people like you and the rest of us here.

Could be attempted murder. Love to know the story behind it, I'm not even sure if the bloke knocked over was involved until they hit him the first time.

Saw some comments on one of the original video posts suggesting the blokes in the var had wolf whistled at the lass. The lass’ fella (one who was run over) then decked the two
Lads who got out of the car. The rest is then as saw on the video!

Daft twats will go down for that surely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back