GTA Newcastle

• Thread starter Deleted member 18718
  • Start date

I'm not suggesting he got what "he deserved". I'm suggesting that if you attack someone's car multiple times, then try to drag the driver out of the car to attack him, then you might just be putting yourself in a dangerous situation.

Of course the driver should have just driven away. But sometimes you come across bad people. Is it really worth provoking a situation? Was it really necessary to escalate the whole thing?
Flight or fight kicks in. I don't know the context of why he was attacking the bloke. But the bloke didn't attack the car until he almost got knocked down.

So if someone attacked your car, you'd try and run them over, potentially killing them? :eek:
I wouldn't, because I'm not a cunt
But I'm well aware that plenty of other people are, so I might chose not to escalate a situation where the other party is sat in a lethal weapon.

Just been talking to someone who knows the lad, he's just got out, the lass was his girlfriend, that poor bloke he knocked over was just someone who tried to help the lass, an innocent bloke who was walking past.

the driver has just got out? what was his previous, something to do with dangerous driving?

see a bouncer from newcastle for a joke posted a selling pic of the car itself he found on gumtree and everyone thought it was legit him. got interviewed saying he had calls off the policem 100odd friend requests and 30 messages, one offering to hide the car :D:D

Back