GTA heists

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I've given some time to Online and got to level 12 to start the heists myself.

Am I right in thinking the first heist is mandatory, in that you can't choose which heist to do? I've started it 5-6 times (get in a car with Lester and some other online player to scope out a bank?), but each time the other player has just been a dick and shot up pedestrians or Lester, voiding the game. One bloke was shouting 'im not doing this gay heist again', but I didn't see any option to choose which heist to play?

So I've given some time to Online and got to level 12 to start the heists myself.

Am I right in thinking the first heist is mandatory, in that you can't choose which heist to do? I've started it 5-6 times (get in a car with Lester and some other online player to scope out a bank?), but each time the other player has just been a dick and shot up pedestrians or Lester, voiding the game. One bloke was shouting 'im not doing this gay heist again', but I didn't see any option to choose which heist to play?

You PS4? Add Quincy1973 or Craigsafc and we'll sort you out mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back