GTA heists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blyth

Striker
GTA 5 Online Heists Are Real and Spectacular
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03...s-hands-on-theyre-real-and-theyre-spectacular

Haven't really touched gta v on next gen basically due to destiny.

However with house of wolves at least a couple of months ahead heists might be the go to for a similar feel to raids.

Listening to podcast today they say each heist will take around 2-3 hours, they played it with rockstar and the approaches to each section were nearly endless.

Hopefully we can get a few on the heists that normally play destiny. Get amongst it @Rosscoah @Snappy @andy @Marsden Mackem @Smudgeington @Billy Batts @Jonty08

Do people still play this? They promised this shit about 2 years ago.

Would have loved that, back in 2013. Too little too late. Might have been willing to buy some DLC that gave me 50ish solo heists a year ago, they were interesting but ultimately added nothing to the game.

I have carried on playing it, in preparation for the heists, have around $3m in bank to fund them too.

Need to start saving too! Gerrin
I was tempted to buy some so i could be the top gezza in the heists but thought i cant spend real money on fake money. I sold most my cars, one of my garages and just did race/missions over and over along will selling the odd SUV and getting simon his cars. Its been a slog but im ready to fund them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back