Groups you would like to reform

Echo and the Bunnymen circa Crocodiles - Ocean Rain era...the look, the music, the tunes were just pure class.

I know Mac and Will still trade under the name, but without Les and Pete it's not the same.

Pete dying in that motorcycle accident was such a tragedy
Les owns a boat building yard apparently. They had to sweet talk him into a reformation before. He was halfway through a world tour when he found out he was on a wage and no longer part of the band. Now THAT is a awful thing for the other two to do.

Pavement is pretty plausible, been talking about it recently, they did about 8 years ago or so too, sonic youth I can’t see happening unfortunately
Moore lives round the corner from my marra in Stoke Newington apparently. He swears blind he’s being stalked by him. Gigs, pubs, restaurants, shops, book shops, record shops he’s always there.

Echo and the Bunnymen circa Crocodiles - Ocean Rain era...the look, the music, the tunes were just pure class.

I know Mac and Will still trade under the name, but without Les and Pete it's not the same.

Pete dying in that motorcycle accident was such a tragedy

Just read their old managers bill Drummonds auto biog. 45 it’s called. Some interesting bunnymen tales plus his KLF and Timelords period. His other book The Manual goes for £80 on eBay, it’s a manual on how to have a hit single with any old shite. Well it’s worked for him plenty of times.

Last edited:
Les owns a boat building yard apparently. They had to sweet talk him into a reformation before. He was halfway through a world tour when he found out he was on a wage and no longer part of the band. Now THAT is a awful thing for the other two to do.

Moore lives round the corner from my marra in Stoke Newington apparently. He swears blind he’s being stalked by him. Gigs, pubs, restaurants, shops, book shops, record shops he’s always there.

Just read their old managers bill Drummonds auto biog. 45 it’s called. Some interesting bunnymen tales plus his KLF and Timelords period. His other book The Manual goes for £80 on eBay, it’s a manual on how to have a hit single with any old shite. Well it’s worked for him plenty of times.
great song , great performance -the word might of been shit but they had some great acts on

Can’t argue with the original post
The Smiths are the only band I would go to see if they reformed
I saw them a few times back in the day and they were always brilliant

I saw 15 gigs on the Heaven Up Here tour - they were at the top of their game on that tour

I’ve resisted the temptation to go see them in recent years as I feel it would tarnish the memories I have of them at their peak

Pete was the best live drummer I’ve ever witnessed - some of his performances of songs like Over The Wall I saw were sublime

The band were never the same without him in my opinion
The one line up I would love to see again would be Siouxsie and the Banshees circa 1981 with McGeoch, Severin and Budgie

I saw both NCH gigs they played that year and they’re both imprinted in my brain

Last edited:
Can’t argue with the original post
The Smiths are the only band I would go to see if they reformed
I saw them a few times back in the day and they were always brilliant

I saw 15 gigs on the Heaven Up Here tour - they were at the top of their game on that tour

I’ve resisted the temptation to go see them in recent years as I feel it would tarnish the memories I have of them at their peak

Pete was the best live drummer I’ve ever witnessed - some of his performances of songs like Over The Wall I saw were sublime

The band were never the same without him in my opinion
The one line up I would love to see again would be Siouxsie and the Banshees circa 1981 with McGeoch, Severin and Budgie

I saw both NCH gigs they played that year and they’re both imprinted in my brain
Wouldn't half mind seeing that line up of the Banshees either, as McGeochs no longer with us mebbe fat Bob to stand in again?

Wouldn't half mind seeing that line up of the Banshees either, as McGeochs no longer with us mebbe fat Bob to stand in again?
It was tragic that such a talented guy died in obscurity the way he did - for me he was the difference between great and good for the Banshees - I just think the difference he made to their sound was amazing

it’s difficult to replicate id imagine even for Fat Bob

It was tragic that such a talented guy died in obscurity the way he did - for me he was the difference between great and good for the Banshees - I just think the difference he made to their sound was amazing

it’s difficult to replicate id imagine even for Fat Bob
True, took 'em to another level

Back