Greg Docherty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough that's your opinion others think he's decent, if he signs then I will judge him on what I see on the pitch

That's all you can do to be fair. Going to the few games I went to with mates down there, he was regarded as being perhaps the most consistent they had in midfield but at the same time he was perceived as being nowt flash. Played a couple of poor games I saw down there.
Problem with this lad is, because he plays for Rangers some of our fans will jump on the bandwagon and think he's a world beater.

That's all you can do to be fair. Going to the few games I went to with mates down there, he was regarded as being perhaps the most consistent they had in midfield but at the same time he was perceived as being nowt flash. Played a couple of poor games I saw down there.
Problem with this lad is, because he plays for Rangers some of our fans will jump on the bandwagon and think he's a world beater.
They won’t, they’ll base their opinions on what he does on the pitch if he comes here.

Not on current form imo. I'm only talking 2 or 3 games mind but I thought he had his best ever game for us against Wycombe.
Tbf if we're using the last three games to judge if a new signing gets straight in the side, then I would say they don't regardless of position. I really can't imagine us signing anyone who would be head and shoulders above anyone we already have.

Jordan Campbell the Rangers correspondent for The Atheltic has advised that there is an option to make the deal permanent should we be promoted this season. Hopefully we have agreed a fee now as if we do go up and he has a stormer for us over the next few months, I can see Rangers having our eyes out over him.

Jordan Campbell the Rangers correspondent for The Atheltic has advised that there is an option to make the deal permanent should we be promoted this season. Hopefully we have agreed a fee now as if we do go up and he has a stormer for us over the next few months, I can see Rangers having our eyes out over him.

Posted this earlier, but only if we want him, not just based on promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back