Greece is no longer safe thanks to asylum seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immigrants are just pawns in the game of keeping the super rich in charge and making everybody else uncertain of their futures.
So you strive for the status quo instead of trying to better your lives.

Yes, lots of people on this board never mind the wider world.

Have you tried?

What if you think fuck them but you weren't born on this bit of rock?
Mass suggests massive percentages
Is there anywhere with massive percentages? It obvious we aren't at our desired number but hardly crisis level
Our You're not welcome message is already impacting the job market so numbers will drop

Last edited:
Mass suggests massive percentages
Is there anywhere with massive percentages? It obvious we aren't at our desired number but hardly crisis level
Our You're not welcome message is already impacting the job market so numbers will drop
Well the current levels are mass in relation to our net amount that leave. A city the size of newcastle every year is insane to me.
Yep, brexit, and then they all pile in :cool:

Lets hope this points system is legit.

Last edited:
Well the current levels are mass in relation to our net amount that leave. A city the size of newcastle every year is insane to me.

Depends on the breakdown of them really .

Google says 285k net migration in 2018
Down 50k on 2016 figures
Newcastle population is 800k

Last edited:
Love it how some are selfish enough to think fuck them just because they were fortunate enough to be born on this bit of rock.

So everyone should be able to go where they want regardless? How do you propose nicer countries deal with all these people coming from other countries?

If thats the case put me down for a nice apartment in new york. Im poor so i should be able to move there.
Yep, brexit, and then they all pile in :cool:

Hopefully all the people supporting this 'pile in' open their front doors to welcome these richly cultured migrants.

Probably not though. Mass migrations fantastic as long as its nowhere near them.

Pakistan took 1m in a calendar yr
It's not a race to the bottom, the UK is full.
So everyone should be able to go where they want regardless? How do you propose nicer countries deal with all these people coming from other countries?

If thats the case put me down for a nice apartment in new york. Im poor so i should be able to move there.

Hopefully all the people supporting this 'pile in' open their front doors to welcome these richly cultured migrants.

Probably not though. Mass migrations fantastic as long as its nowhere near them.
They are blind marra, I hope he tries to answer your questions but I wouldn't recommend holding your breath.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not something citizens have to solve. It's why we elect leaders.
I'm talking about leaders too. This thread is full of people saying how bad it is, grrr, we're full of anger as its a ludicrous idea. And our leaders either say nowt, or in the case of trump/farage they say we're full and these people are wicked.

No solutions though. Just a load of blame and grrrrr we're angry.

Aye nee need for us to get travel insurance either

It's not a race to the bottom, the UK is full.

They are blind marra, I hope he tries to answer your questions but I wouldn't recommend holding your breath.
The UK birth rate is at all-time low. Should free up a bit of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back