Great North Run Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone E for me, noticed so many runners out yesterday, sure receiving the packs as motivated people to get out!

Zone F

Was set to do 8 or so mile tonight but cried off because of the weather...deffo tomorrow....maybe!

Moved up from last year, in zone d now. If I keep this rate of improvement I'll be up starting with Mo and Haille in 2015:lol:

got mine, zone e...

when i entered i put down a time of around 1hr 50m or so but i think i can now push on close to 1hr 30m. does anyone have any experience of getting their zone changed?

i spoke to the GNR people on the phone and they just said send in "proof" i could run faster. when i asked them if a parkrun qualified as "proof" they didn't seem to know. hmmmmm.

got mine, zone e...

when i entered i put down a time of around 1hr 50m or so but i think i can now push on close to 1hr 30m. does anyone have any experience of getting their zone changed?

i spoke to the GNR people on the phone and they just said send in "proof" i could run faster. when i asked them if a parkrun qualified as "proof" they didn't seem to know. hmmmmm.

You need evidence that you've done a recent race of a similar distance in the appropriate time.

Presumably a certificate showing your time, or something.

Last edited:
they accepted a parkrun time in the end, don't think they're that worried.

Zone F number 23568 for me :cool: Me first ever crack at it says on the back of me number starting time 10:40 what time am a best off getting through there for?

Bear said:
Zone F number 23568 for me :cool: Me first ever crack at it says on the back of me number starting time 10:40 what time am a best off getting through there for?

F for me anarl mate, 22thousand and something.

We are getting the 8:14 metro from park lane as want to hoy gear on the baggage bus so we can get changed in a field after and go out on the lash!

Would aim to get in your pen for about 10ish

Thewper1 said:
F for me anarl mate, 22thousand and something.

We are getting the 8:14 metro from park lane as want to hoy gear on the baggage bus so we can get changed in a field after and go out on the lash!

Would aim to get in your pen for about 10ish

Cheers think al get the same metro from park lane ;)

Good luck everyone not long now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back