Grayson showing us how its done

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Grayson, Coleman, Moyes, Big Sam (till last couple of months), Big Dick, PDC, Gus, Martin O'Neil, Bruce, McCarthy, were all the problem at the time. All were f***ing shite, out of their depth and clueless according to loads of our fans.

Different set up entirely man, this bloke is inept and has been brought in on the cheap

""
f***ing shite according to this place, wasnt there an "anyone but Grayson thread at one point?".......

"Out of his depth"

"Clueless"

Etc

Its like the managers and constantly changing them isnt the problem at SAFC.

Grayson was terrible for us man. The job was far too big for him. He's ideal for Blackpool and the likes but he was overrawed as soon as he stepped through the doors here. I can't believe anyone is even arguing it... :lol:

""
f***ing shite according to this place, wasnt there an "anyone but Grayson thread at one point?".......

"Out of his depth"

"Clueless"

Etc

Its like the managers and constantly changing them isnt the problem at SAFC.
Yeah we made sure we shot of that hopeless **** after 3 months, did us the world of good.

Don't say it anyone....
All I’m saying is that Grayson, who is proven at this level beyond question, was given 18 competitive games by us, which was more than enough to establish he wasn’t up to doing the business for us in the Championship. Ross has had over 60.

Time to pull the plug.
He knows the league and would probably have got us promoted last season
He would have got us promoted last season, as would most managers who operate or have operated at this level, given the side we had.

Beyond that, The Championship is however a different story, and evidently a step too far for him.

Last edited:
He would have got us promoted last season, as would most managers who operate or have operated at this level, given the side we had.

Beyond that, The Championship is however a different story, and evidently a step too far for him.

I fully agree. I was in favour of Ross when he was appointed last summer but he’s shown in 60+ games that experience in Scotland counts for little in England.

We can’t slip up again this time. I’d relive Ross of his duties sooner rather than later and appoint an experienced man to just get us out of the league.
We can then reassess in the summer.

I fully agree. I was in favour of Ross when he was appointed last summer but he’s shown in 60+ games that experience in Scotland counts for little in England.

We can’t slip up again this time. I’d relive Ross of his duties sooner rather than later and appoint an experienced man to just get us out of the league.
The correct thing would have been to make a clean break after the Play Off Final.

The difference between Ross and almost every manager we’ve gotten rid of, is that over almost sixty games last season, Ross completely exhausted his managerial range. Upon leaving, nobody else’s approach felt quite as thoroughly worn out as Ross’ does right now.

Even for the Grayson’s, McCarthy’s and fuck, even Moyes’, there is always the tiniest bit of mitigation, where things might have turned out slightly differently if they hadn’t been working under certain constraints. With Ross, there’s none of that, he has had everything at his disposal to make a success of it, and has now gone beyond the point where he has completely ran out of ideas. And as far I’m concerned, outstayed his welcome.

Last edited:
Been held up as some sort of genius now after winning two games.....If he is a genius then he is one we hounded out.......Ross currently shite as got two draws, if we hound him out, get someone else worse and Ross goes on to do well the same people slagging him off now will be saying he is a brilliant manager and should have been given more time....They are honestly not a full shilling.

Didnt Chris Coleman end up doing worst after we sacked Grayson or certainly no better....We certainly finished bottom so I guess there was no manager bounce.
Who the fuck has said he's a genius? :lol:
Just don't start man! Give it 2 weeks and hell have been the best manager ever to float through our doors with his sports direct outfits!
No one is saying he's the best ever.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
early days but with a new owner who is a fan and one of us is unreal.

Place was bouncing last weekend and carried on today.. I had money on 0 3 so tad gutted but hey ho.

Agree about Grayson and your place bring too big a job, whilst he fits perfectly at pool.

Last edited:

Are you sure? A certain Aberdeen manager did ok in England.

Cause he was hounded out by our fans for the next manager who didnt do any better......There is a pattern that has developed over many seasons at SAFC.

Fuck off with this shit man.
And Grayson, Coleman, Moyes, Big Sam (till last couple of months), Big Dick, PDC, Gus, Martin O'Neil, Bruce, McCarthy, were all the problem at the time. All were f***ing shite, out of their depth and clueless according to loads of our fans.

And they've all gone on to have stellar careers since they left us haven't they? Every single one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back