Grayson should not have been sacked

Sunderland were poor under Grayson no doubt about that.

But...

Grayson was charged with the task of rebuilding a club in a mess with a group of players not anywhere near good enough to compete at this level.

It was a long term job and Grayson, the right man for the job, was sacked before we had even reached November.

That Preston team yesterday was build by Grayson on a tiny budged, he has knowledge and contacts at this level of football that would have allowed him to rebuild Sunderland if given time.

Lack of respect for the championship from Sunderland players and owners in particular and, dare I say it, fans also is what is leading to relegation.

But...

Grayson was charged with the task of rebuilding a club in a mess with a group of players not anywhere near good enough to compete at this level.

It was a long term job and Grayson, the right man for the job, was sacked before we had even reached November.

That Preston team yesterday was build by Grayson on a tiny budged, he has knowledge and contacts at this level of football that would have allowed him to rebuild Sunderland if given time.

Lack of respect for the championship from Sunderland players and owners in particular and, dare I say it, fans also is what is leading to relegation.

All due respect Simon but please just fuck off

But...

Reeto.

But...

Fuck. Off.

But...

You, Simon, are one of the few posters on here who are less welcome than myself and those of my persuasion...

Now be a good man and go forth and fornicate

But...

I usually try to keep it polite but Simon you know no shame.

Pitiful. As if you didn't get a huge pay off too. Just get your coat and go.

Or ..as we would all like to put it . Fuck off you terminal loser.

Back