Grannie Annies

Meant to be new one next to harbour view motors isn't there as well
Aye. I started a thread but no news on it since start April.
What you laughing at @Butcher's Coat it’s true man.

Last edited:
And I bet none of those 5 times were in a bar/restaurant?
They weren't you are correct. :lol: Do dogs behave better once in a warm environment, with the jukebox playing in the background.:lol: I don't think a dog bites due to it's location, although i'd guess a nervous dog would be more prone to bite in a busy environment, but I could be wrong.
You asked what's the worst a dog could do, so I said bite you.

They weren't you are correct. :lol: Do dogs behave better once in a warm environment, with the jukebox playing in the background.:lol: I don't think a dog bites due to it's location, although i'd guess a nervous dog would be more prone to bite in a busy environment, but I could be wrong.
Dont sit near the dog or stand near it and this will never happen

Never once have I seen a misbehaving dog in a boozer, the more sensible owners would bring them indoors and they’re likely well behaved. They won’t be roaming about the place biting and attacking people, more than likely they’re just chilling under the table next to their owner waiting for a bit bait from their plate.

That’s the rumour we heard years ago. They bought it to stop the competition.

canny bit of competition there now with that posh gin place at the top of the hill, when the monumentally shit named 'these things happen' opens along with .. in fact, it seems to be endemic round that area having a shit name. grannie annies and dickie's gandpa shed or whatever it's called and tin of sardines. the fuck is garn wrong in roker

canny bit of competition there now with that posh gin place at the top of the hill, when the monumentally shit named 'these things happen' opens along with .. in fact, it seems to be endemic round that area having a shit name. grannie annies and dickie's gandpa shed or whatever it's called and tin of sardines. the fuck is garn wrong in roker
Canny little route forming for day drinking. Tin of sardines, Fausto, coast, dickies shed then Grannie Annie’s.

Back