Grannie Annies

Went in last night, not many in, they played the worst music ever while waiting for the band to come on, when they did come one it was some kind of rockabilly shite. Mate had to send back two different pints as they were undrinkable.

The only time I've used this pub is for somewhere to take a piss on the seafront, never ordered or drunk anything from it.

Don't like it that people can bring their dogs in although it makes sense given the location.

The only time I've used this pub is for somewhere to take a piss on the seafront, never ordered or drunk anything from it.

Don't like it that people can bring their dogs in although it makes sense given the location.

Use the public toilets next door instead then , don’t use the facilities without contributing to the business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy the place me. Nice in summer to sit outside while little one plays on beach. Nice on a night when have a turn on. Dreadnought are a favourite of mine who often on in there.
Use the public toilets next door instead then , don’t use the facilities without contributing to the business.

Arsehole.
I use them even when I’m having a pint there. Saves having to walk up stairs.

I haven't been here for yonks, but have they stopped you drinking out the front? Why the hell would you sit on that back terrace, when you could have one of the best views in the north east out the front?

I haven't been here for yonks, but have they stopped you drinking out the front? Why the hell would you sit on that back terrace, when you could have one of the best views in the north east out the front?
Sun in the evening is my guess. Out the front gets shaded.

It looks like it's going to wrap round to the side, so there'll still be sea views.

Back