####Gran Turismo 5 official thread/thoughts####

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordered mine yesterday, and it was despatched yesterday so hopefuly it'll be wating for me when I get in

FFFUU. I have no money till tomorrow, better not be sold out in Tescos or I'll kick someone un the cunt.

Hopefully there's an easy money race on this one again like GT4. Do the rally race, get the Toyota rally car, sell it for 250k repeat. :-D

ordered mine yesterday, and it was despatched yesterday so hopefuly it'll be wating for me when I get in

Who did you order through? I did with play, was sent out Friday afternoon. I'll be gutted if it's not there!

Who did you order through? I did with play, was sent out Friday afternoon. I'll be gutted if it's not there!

shopto.net

got assassins creed from them last week, ordered it on the wednesday and it was here by the thursday

A few people who preordered from shopto.net are getting theirs today now. Not sure if any of them ordered it yesterday but the ones who ordered it a while ago are getting them.

there abouts :lol: you can opt out and let it install while you're playing but load times are hilarious apparently.

Gutted cos I've ordered from play as well

I go on PSU forums a bit and their are quite a few who ordered from Play and haven't got it yet. One person I spoke to said they knew 3 people who ordered it from them and only one got it today so there is a chance albeit a very small one

I go on PSU forums a bit and their are quite a few who ordered from Play and haven't got it yet. One person I spoke to said they knew 3 people who ordered it from them and only one got it today so there is a chance albeit a very small one

Chink of light. Ta

Gutted! Guess it's time crisis for me as that's just been delivered today

Any recommendations on a good steering wheel to purchase for this with a budget of around £200?

Logitech g25 or g27. The g25 will have to be second hand but they are among the best wheels available the driving force gt is more a budget model but still good.

Is the handling anything like the handling the in the demo? (anar that was f***ing ages ago)

It handled like a cardboard box in that.

Ithought the handling was really good in the academy demo.

Logitech g25 or g27. The g25 will have to be second hand but they are among the best wheels available the driving force gt is more a budget model but still good.

Ithought the handling was really good in the academy demo.

Does he mean prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back