####Gran Turismo 5 official thread/thoughts####

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies there I forgot you gave me that link until after I posted my query, never played racing games much so still trying to get used to choosing the right car etc, so wasn't sure if the cars that were listed were ones you had to buy.

Going to give it a shot again this afternoon and try follow the advice you've been giving me.

Out of curiosity has anybody actually managed to qualify on the Top Gear track with that bloody hippy van! Lost count how many attempts I have made at it, because I keep getting disqualified because some stupid twit forces me off the road or I end up going into the back of somebody :evil:

The first two Top gear challenges took me ages, thankfully the last one was quite easy. The trick with the samba bus is, not to brake, use the slipstream of the van in front and try not to hit the rev limiter because it causes a slight loss in power.

Has anybody managed to get the 111 meters a second trophy? Managed to get the Bugatti Veyron (which got me the Sky High Roller trophy) but cannot seem to find the track, which has long enough run to get me up to 253mph.

Has anybody managed to get the 111 meters a second trophy? Managed to get the Bugatti Veyron (which got me the Sky High Roller trophy) but cannot seem to find the track, which has long enough run to get me up to 253mph.
Wait till you get either the toyota minolta or any of the F1 cars. You can do it on many tracks. That Red Bull thing as well, stupidly fast.

I'm pretty sure I did it in the Veyron. Just max the power in the upgrades and take it on the city track that is basically one big long straight

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. Is anyone interested in a logitech G25 steering wheel connected to a wheelstand pro?? Since the bairn came along i havent had time to play anymore so i think the time has come to get rid.

Both the wheelstand pro and the G25 are in excellent condition and havent really been used that much.

Cheers

Anyone got any b spec bobs set for online? Mate just got game and I'm going to remote race his bob to make him some coin. Seems most my psn mates not got them anymore.

played it yesterday for the 1st time since I got in 2010,

its really not as good as GT4, the hype they made about it and it just wasnt particually impressive

*Bump*

Now, I've just gotten back in to this and god knows what I've done but there's now hardly any cars to buy in the dealerships. When I first started, there was loads of cars to buy across all the different makes, now I'm on A-Spec going through the beginner races and there's hardly anything to choose from.

Any ideas what I've managed to do or is it just part of the game?? I can't now even enter some of the beginner races like European classics, cos there's nothing available. Very weird!

if anyone needs specific cars for any races drop me a private message i'll add u to my friends list and put the car needed into my shared cars list .

i have every car in the game:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back